Chapter 30 (Erwin's POV)

Erwin's POV

Once we landed and arrived home. Me and my mother begun unpacking. But around the end while I was walking out and reaching for the door handle I heard my mothers voice " Erwin, Darling, come here for just a moment please." She said. I looked at the door knob for a second hesitating on if I should go outside or stay here and talk to her. I was about to ignore her and walk out til I heard her again " Erwin?" She called. I sighed turning around and walking over to her sitting on the couch " yes?" I said. She looked up at me as her eyes softened. She's been keeping a slightly saddened face ever since the moment she threw the mug a me. She'd never stare into my eyes but instead she'd look a bit near my ear. On my temple where a huge scar stayed. The scar was still fresh as well. "Erwin darling... I'm not going to fight with you but please hear me out alright?" She asked. I kept a uninterested facial expression since I didn't want to be here let alone talk to her. She sighed and continued " I know your going to hang out with your friends and all right now but I wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you... I'm sorry for hurting you... It's just... It's hard to see you enjoy hanging out with an Ackerman even though one of his kind killed your father. It hurts seeing you hang out with them.." She said sniffling indicating she was crying. 

I sighed "Levi isn't hanging out with us today mom, it's just Mike, Nanaba, Hange and Moblit" I said but apparently I said the wrong words because she stood up stomping her foot on the ground "THAT ISN'T WHAT I MEANT!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed " I know what you meant" I responded standing up to see her go silent with a confused look " But I don't care, guilt tripping me into forgiving you and to stay away from Levi isn't going to stop me. Regardless, I didn't physically hurt you in any way and before the whole fight thing you used to slap me across the face and I always held my tongue whenever a situation about this topic came up. You can't just tell me to stop hanging out with Levi I'm not a little kid I can make my own decisions. But you still can't seem to get that through your head" I said leaving her standing in the middle of the room looking down at her feet in silence. I sighed and walked out the door.

I begun walking to the park trying to lift up my mood but to be honest I just couldn't. For once thinking about Levi made me sad. I didn't want to lose him but my mother wants me to. But I just can't......

I eventually made it to the park smiling seeing all of them  by the monkey bars. "Hey guys!" I smiled waving to them. They all turned to me before they turned to look back at someone who was covered by Mike. All I heard was "Erwin?" and I immediately knew who it was. I looked over to see Levi, Levi Ackerman. Shit.... I'm getting butterflies in my stomach again just by seeing him after two months. Hange snickered " now run into each others arms and kiss!" She yelled making the others laugh and me blush. Levi was flustered and yelled at her hitting her with his shoe. I chuckled a bit seeing Levi getting bashful, I just found it adorable. I walked up to them sitting next to Moblit "well what did I miss this summer?" I asked. Mike was about to say something until Hange interrupted and started going on and on about Levi talking about me which made me blush but Levi covered her mouth and dragged her to the floor " I SAID SHUT UP FOUR EYES!" he said. Mike chuckled but continued to speak " you didn't miss much to be honest. This summer was kind of the same as how we used to hang out at school."  I nodded listening to him. Moblit tried calming down the situation between Hange and Levi. I guess he was afraid of Hange getting hurt. It always makes me smile thinking about Hange and Moblit. I honestly think they'd make a great pair. 

We stayed there for another 3 hours before it hit 12:00 and one by one everyone started to go home until it was me and Levi left. It was a bit awkward at first but I calmed myself down and begun speaking "Hey, ummm...I'm sorry I didn't call you that much during the summer it's  just that-" He then interrupted me. "I know, Hange told me. " He said in an angry tone which got me concerned. What did she tell him?! I looked up at him to see him walking over to sit next to me and lean against my shoulder "But I'm not mad at you...I'm pissed off that your mom wants you to stop talking to me but I'm happy you disagree with her" He said which made me smile. He moved away for a bit "Can I use your phone for a second?" He asked. I cocked a brow giving it to him "what for?" I said curious. He opened the flash light and pointed it towards my temple "what happened here" He asked making me a bit startled since he asked out of the blue. I rubbed it a bit "Oh um.... it's nothing.." I said not wanting to worry  him. I looked over to see the concern on his face "Erwin....what happened..." He said  in a softer tone which I don't get to hear a lot.

I sighed "Me and my mom got into a fight after she found out I was face timing you and she got so pissed off she ended up throwing a mug at me because I told her to fuck off" I chuckled an empty chuckle. But I stopped and blushed extremely hard when I felt Levi kiss my scar " Be careful next time. I was worried about you the whole summer" He said sitting back down. I forgot to mention he stood up to check my scar which I found adorable considering his size. 

I laughed softly turning my head and kissed him on the lips which he kissed back no hesitation. I smiled against his lips letting go and chuckling a bit. "what's so funny eyebrows?" he asked me as I shook my head "it's nothing, I'm just happy to see you again " I said pulling him into my lap and hugging him as if he were a teddy bear. "WOAH!" he shouted and was about to yell at me before stopping. He gave up and just nuzzled in my arms. I noticed Levi had been getting a bit smaller? What- oh wait.... I remember Hange texting me earlier today saying he was so worried about me he barely took care of himself. It made me feel bad. I felt......... guilty "Hey, I'm  sorry for making you worry through out the summer Levi" I said as he shook his head " It's fine, I wasn't that worried" He said making me laugh a bit.

Levi could be such a loser sometimes..... god I want to be with him forever.........