Chapter 12 (Erwin's POV)

I'd forgotten I had taken my car to school instead of walking, so I started to walk to the back of school and heard yelling. That sounds like Nile? Is he okay? "HIT ME! COME ON!" he yelled til I heard a loud slap. I walked over peaking over a small corner as my eyes widened. Nile was gripping Levi's collar as he smacked him in the face and yelled again "HIT ME! I DARE YOU! COME ON! " he said sounding like he was begging. "no...." Levi said as he looked Nile in the eye and grabbed his wrist " I'm going to hit you" He sneered. "WHY NOT!" Nile yelled. This was one of Nile's moods again, it got really annoying after a while. "because you're Eyebrows's friend, I'm not gonna hurt one of his friends" He said pulling Nile's hand of him. 

Nile grew angered as he held up a fist to punched him across the jaw. My eyes widened as he lifted his arm again to punch once more"WHY YOU-"  I quickly walked over and grabbed his wrist "NILE! STOP IT!" I yelled as Nile looked behind him wide eyed. I calmed down "please.... leave" I asked as he snatched his wrist back and clicked his tongue walking away with his hands in his pockets.

I looked down at Levi to see his mouth bleeding a bit as I knelt down holding his face gently in my hands, cupping both of his cheeks. I took out my hanker chief and frowned while wiping the blood away. I noticed him blushing a bit embarrassed but I ignored it " I'm sorry you had to go through that.... why didn't you fight back?" I asked looking him in the eyes. He looked down " I didn't want to hurt him because I thought you'd hate me like everyone else and leave me alone...." I cocked a brow " what do you mean by that Levi?" I asked.

" I thought if I fought him you'd look down on me and leave me for being to 'feral'......" I frowned more and hugged him in my arms. He was so small compared to my size "w-whats this for eyebrows?" he asked "I'd never leave you alone. Levi we're friends and I told you I'd never leave my friends alone. That's a promise I made since day one remember?" I said as I felt him slowly wrap his arms around me. I felt him nuzzle his head into my shoulder and after a bit I felt my shoulder growing wet. Was Levi..... was he crying? 

"Levi? Are you alright?" I asked as he lifted his head and nodded wiping his tears away "hey....why are you crying?" I asked as he just rolled his eyes " shut up eyebrows, I'm fine...." He sneered. I chuckled a bit before I was interrupted " it's just.....I haven't had a real friend in a while....... Isabel and Farlan were my only friends I ever had and now they're.... yeah... I just never expected anyone to consider me a friend after the whole incident, Everyone just puts shame on my name and leaves me to the dirt....I'm sorry I'm acting childish" He huffed a bit trying to emptily smile while wiping his tears away. I frowned softly as I shook my head "Levi.... friends are always there as a shoulder to cry on. I would never put shame on your name or leave you in the dirt and you can promise that" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He smiled as well, I stood up and offered him a hand " come on" I smiled as he nodded taking my hand. He stood up as well and I let go "you want me to drop you off home?" I asked as he shook his head " no no it's alright,  I want to walk anyways, but thanks eyebrows " He said as I smiled and nodded " no problem, be safe Levi" He nodded "you too eyebrows, bye" he waved and left after I waved back.  

Once I arrived home I went to my room and sat on my desk starting my homework. It was pretty distracting to do my homework as I just kept thinking of Levi. Why was he running through my mind so suddenly 24/7. I blushed a bit remembering as I cupped his cheeks, his skin was so soft and delicate and he was so small in my arms. I was just so angered at Nile for what he had done, I still have no clue why he would ever act like that?!

After I had finished my homework for the day, I got up and went to the kitchen to see my mom cooking. "Hello mother" I smiled as she turned and smiled back "hello darling, dinners almost ready so make sure to wash up" she said as I nodded and went to the bathroom washing my hands and coming back helping to set up the table.

After dinner I had been cleaning the dishes thinking of the incident still. I frowned remembering what Levi had said, I would've never lived through so much pain. He really is stronger than I thought. He's probably one of the strongest people I know but one wrong move, one REALLY wrong move he could probably go into a mental breakdown and I don't want that for anyone, especially for Levi.

Once I flopped on my bed I felt my eyes grow heavy, I checked the time and the date "11:39 pm Thursday, March 16....." I said smiling softly. Tomorrow me and Levi would be heading to the fields. I hadn't been there in a while so I'm genuinely excited to go.

Soon enough I fell asleep and was in dream land.  I had been in the same field, so calming as the breeze flows through perfectly  through your hair as the birds chirped and the sun shined, It's rays so beautiful and air so fresh.  It feels like a dream to be quite honest. Yet what made it better was that Levi was right next to me sleeping. I sat up starring at the sleeping Levi which made my heart race.

Levi looked so peaceful, you don't see that at all in him. I didn't even know it was capable for him to ever looked this relaxed. It made me smile that he was actually catching a break though, I leaned over brushing his bangs to the side as I gently kissed his forehead as if it were the right thing to do. It made me smile until I had to wake up to the alarm clock blaring in my ear with the sun being barely re'sin . I sighed sitting up as I headed to the shower turning on the cold water to get me feeling more awake and refreshed. Once I stepped in my mind started racing as my body relaxed a bit and I was thinking about what I'd do with the other today...

Maybe if I'm lucky I'd get more than just a simple kiss on his forehead in real life, I'd get a kiss on the lips..... but I'm asking for to much aren't I ? god, why can't things be more simplistic?.............