Chapter 18 (Mixed's POV)

Levi's POV

I didn't really want to go but I had nothing to do really. To be quite honest I was only going to see Erwin really. I took a bus to the destination that Hange girl sent me as I looked out the window waiting for the bus the arrive.

Once the bus stopped I got off and walked up to the gates, I saw three other people around the glasses girl, the tallest one noticed me first and waved to me with a soft smile. He was taller than Erwin, they were all taller than me. I just sighed "all these big ass trees..." I thought to myself. I waved back a bit as I walked towards them slowly. They all then turned to me as the Hange girl's eyes lit up "Levi! you actually came! thank god!" she sounded happy to see me.... that's new.

I walked up to them and only noticed there was four people. I was a bit annoyed "hey... wheres Eyebrows?" I asked. They were all confused for a moment before I sighed and said again "Erwin...."  the tall one grinned and the two girls were smiling and giggling.  I was weirdly confused til the boy with brown hair sighed and came up to me smiling softly "he'll be here shortly don't worry, we promised he'd be here" he said as I nodded. Hange gave me a wrist band, these were expensive! they were the wrist bands that allowed you to go on all the rides! "aren't these expensive?" I asked looking up at her as she waved her hand laughing a bit "it's fine! we invited you here so it doesn't matter! we just all wanna have fun!" she said. I opened my mouth to reply but she shook her head "no buts! I don't care" She giggled as I looked at the other three and they chuckled as well. "by the way! there's a special today where around 11 there'll be fire works going off! I'm so excited!" The Hange girl jumped up. I just sighed and I heard a voice behind me speak "Levi?" 

I turned around and saw Erwin behind me "what are you doing here?" he asked confused. Now I was confused, did he not know I was coming? Hange butted in "we invited him! " she chuckled elbowing Erwin and wiggling her eyebrows. Erwin turned bright red and rolled his eyes groaning. Did he not want me here? should I go? I thought. He rubbed his nose and glared at her. "heyyyyyy don't make that face! lets go on some rides!" She said smiling as everyone else cheered and they all separated away from me and Erwin. I looked back at Erwin and saw him shaking his head " assholes..... " I don't usually hear him swearing that much so I was kind of on edge in staying or not. He looked to me and smiled softly " I guess it's just the two of us then? you wanna go on some rides?" he asked me. I nodded "yeah let's go" I responded.

We started walking to a ride as Erwin asked me a question "did they force you to come?" I shook my head in response. It started to sound like he didn't want me here..... "you don't have to stay if you don't want to you know.." He said to me. I looked at him annoyed now " do you want me to go? It kind of sounds like you don't want me to be here with you and your friends" I said in a bit of a rude tone. I saw him shake his head fast "NO! NO! it isn't  that I swear! it's just-.... " he paused rubbing the back of his neck going red again. I cocked a brow getting kind of offended "just what?" I said. He sighed "I'm kinda happy you came... I was going to hang out today before Hange texted me about this carnival... I felt bad since I haven't hung out with them for a while so I wanted to come here with them. But seriously I'm glad you came here! it makes the experience better, I honestly don't think I can handle them like this and how over excited they can get " He smiled. I blushed softly not expecting that answer, I just sighed and looked back at him "alright.....then what are we waiting for? we should get going " I said as I saw him smiling widely and nodding "alright!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me over "let's go on that roller coaster!" he said dragging me away. 

I blushed starring down at our hands, His hands were so big compared to mine... It made me smile a bit. It felt like this was normal to him. That made me happy.

Erwin's POV  

Once we were buckled into the ride I noticed Levi looking around and I couldn't help but smile softly " you excited?" I asked as he nodded a bit "I've never been on a roller coaster before actually...." He said. "why is that?" I asked frowning a bit. Did he seriously never have a normal childhood? He looked down and muttered something I couldn't quite catch "what was that?" I asked as he said it a bit louder "b-because I'm to short..." He said embarrassed. I blinked for a minute before bursting into laughter. That was hilarious and adorable at the same time. He looked up at me as his face was flushed red with embarrassment as he hit me "shut up!" he yelled. He was about to continue yelling at me until the roller coaster started to move. 

Levi stopped yelling and gripped the handles as he faced forward, I cocked a brow and looked over at him as I saw him becoming more tense, I chuckled a bit and placed a hand on his knee smiling softly in reassurance "Don't worry it'll be fine" I said. He nodded and relaxed a bit as the roller coaster started to move. Once it was going up Levi went quiet and he was tense again, I chuckled a bit, it was kind of cute to be honest. Once we made it to the top he was shaking a bit before we went down. His bangs went up and moved away from his forehead. At first he was scared but then he begun to smile and raise his hands in the air smiling. I blushed a bit thinking he looked so adorable but I did the same as well lifting up my hands as we went down.

Hours later we've went on almost all the rides except one, I was personally saving it for last. It was around 10:50 so we only had time for one more ride " hey Levi, would you like to go on the Ferris wheel?" I asked. He nodded as we went and waited in line. I was getting kind of tense about being able to get on the ride before 11 considering how long the line was. We got to the front just on time as the guard let us on the ride. I sighed in relief as me and Levi went into one of the seats. The Ferris wheel Begun to move around after we were buckled in. The first lap went by a breeze as Levi just looked off the ride amazed seeing the lights below "it's  beautiful isn't it?" I asked smiling softly as he nodded. "yeah it really is nice. I never been on a Ferris wheel to be quite honest" he said. "is it because of your height?" I asked chuckling a bit as he hit me "oh shut up eyebrows!" he said. I laughed a bit "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I apologized to him. Whenever he was angry it was a bit cute to be quite honest. 

I looked below me as the second lap was going and I looked seeing Hange and Mike pointing at mine and Levi's seat asking him a question. He nodded as I was a bit confused until the Ferris wheel stopped while we were on the top of it. We had the best view as Levi looked around confused "why did we stop?" He asked. I shrugged before I heard a whistle.

Levi's POV

I looked over as my eyes widened "these are the fire works........" I said so entranced by the bright colors colliding together. I felt a small hand resting on top of mine, I looked over to see Erwin leaning over towards  me while he placed a hand on my cheek.  My eyes widened as my heart raced. I didn't know what was happening, I backed away from his touch "w-what are you doing Eyebrows?" I asked. He froze up backing up from me...

He looked down with a disappointed look "I'm sorry......."