Chapter 7 (Levi's POV)

Eyebrows and I decided to go to a hamburger joint and eat at. Eyebrows bought a hamburger with a chocolate milkshake and large fries. " what would you like?" He asked me. I really didn't want him to pay for me as I just shook my head "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about it". I heard him sigh " don't be such a buzz kill and order something"

"I said I'm fine eye-" I was interrupted by my stomach rumbling. I heard him chuckle as I blushed a bit embarrassed "and one chicken sand which with medium fries and another milk shake?" he asked looking at me. "......vanilla milk shake is fine..." I responded. I swear I saw him smile so widely "alright! perfect!" He then paid for our order as we stood back and waited for our number to be called out. 

Once our number was called he grabbed our food and placed it in a booth as he asked for me to come sit next to him. I followed him and sat opposite him "enjoy" He smiled as he pushed the tray to me and we begun eating. I started eating the burger as I looked back up at him " how is it being president of the student council?" I asked. He looked up "now your starting conversation " he chuckled as I rolled my eyes " it's...... it's stressful I guess. But it helps my student record and it feels good to help contribute for the school and help out with everything." he responded. I guess he's a natural born leader. "Meh, that isn't really my cup of tea, I would've never considered it really in my opinion. I guess I'm not really the type to go out and get public attention really" He nodded " yeah I can tell" he chuckled. " you always look like you keep your distance a lot in school" he said  before taking a bite of his burger.

I did the same, I haven't ate with someone in ages, it honestly wasn't the worst thing as I expected it to be. It actually felt a bit nice.... He looked up "How about we ask each other questions to get to know each other better?" he asked as I just shrugged and nodded "sure" he thought for a moment " alright then whats your favorite color?" he asked. "an icy blue I guess" I replied, He looked a bit surprised "I thought it would've black or grey" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes "hey I know I'm a loner but I'm not an emo" I responded smirking a bit. I couldn't help it but smile a bit. He chuckled again " I know I know but still. Well mine is emerald green" I nodded as we continued eating and question each other.

"Favorite sport?"  I asked  "Football, I'm captain of the team actually" I cocked a brow and looked up at him "I can't believe I never noticed this" I responded. He just laughed " well with your head down and you in your thoughts 24/7 your bound to not notice" He chuckled. "stop making me sound like a fucking loser eyebrows!" I chuckled a bit " whatever Levi" he chuckled "And you ?" he asked. I thought for a moment "don't laugh" I asked looking up at him. He cocked a brow and tilted his head " isn't it soccer or track? with that speed and those kicks and jumps I expect it to be something like that" he responded, I took a sip of the milk shake and shook my head looking to the side. I rubbed the back of my neck " uh...it's actually gymnastics" I glanced over at him. He opened his mouth to say something before he paused and thought for a moment. I was embarrassed until he responded " you know what... that actually makes a lot more sense now. You are really flexible with those high kicks and all" He said chuckling a bit.

I smiled softly knowing it wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would've been. "favorite band or singer?" he asked. "I don't really listen to much music but I guess arctic monkeys" he laughed a bit " I thought it would've been my chemical romance or something " he chuckled "I just told you I'm not a emo eyebrows! and whats wrong with mcr ? they aren't my favorite band but they aren't that bad" he snickered a bit before shaking his head "I'm just kidding I'm just kidding" He chuckled. I huffed "and you?" I asked. He thought for a moment "probably rex orange county" he nodded. "wow, who would've guess. I thought you would've listened to harry styles or drake" He rolled his eyes at my response and laughed a bit " what are you trying to say? I'm that basic?" He chuckled. I shrugged " Yeah kinda" I teased chuckling a bit. He shook his head " If I'm basic then your emo" he laughed. 

"whatever eyebrows" I huffed. I haven't had this much fun in a while. It actually felt pretty nice to be able to laugh and smile like this again, it's been about two years since I've been happy like this before. "I think it's best if we start heading  back to school now" I suggested. He nodded " I guess  your right" he said cleaning up his area and throwing away his trash. I did the same thing as well.

 We left the fast food place and started heading back to the school making small talk along the way "So was it that bad sitting with me today?" he asked chuckling a bit. I sighed " no, it was actually kinda fun eyebrows " I said smiling softly. "well then, you mind if I sit with you again tomorrow?" he asked as he opened the door for me. I thought for a moment " it depends" I said. He cocked a brow " what do you mean by that?" he asked. "depends if I'm in the  mood to even come to school tomorrow " I chuckled. " do you often skip school?" he asked in a concerned tone.  I turned back to him "No no I was just joking, but yeah sure if you want we can hang tomorrow during lunch" I said as his smile came back "great, mind if I bring a few friends?" he asked. I hesitated not really wanting anyone to come along since I honestly could barely handle Erwin. He at first was a bit annoying but after a while he seemed to actually calm me down and let me escape reality for a little while.

He must've saw how I hesitated since he chuckled a bit and waved his hand in the air " I was just joking.  No need to worry, I won't invite anyone" he chuckled and patted my shoulder " let's get to science now. I heard there was a test today" He said as I walked alongside him. I sighed a bit "damn,I forgot about that " I said "did you forget to study?" he asked. I shook my head " no no I studied it's just that I forgot about the test when I woke up this morning." Even though I only had three hours of sleep though. He nodded " alright, then" He said as we were about to enter the classroom.

"good luck to you Levi" he said opening the door for me and offering me a smile. "you to eyebrows............."