please read

Hey there

It's been sometime since I've spoken here.

Maybe been a few months, i hope everyone is doing well for 2020.

I've thought about this for some time now maybe a year or more and I think it's time to discontinue this story.

It's been fun writing it and seeing everyonecommenting even when I've missed up. I just adored it all, but it is time to end this story.

The last one shot I uploaded will be the end. I will be editing the story's over time and fixing the poor spelling problems (still happy to those who picked up on alot of them).

I don't know if I'll make any more Miraculous ladybug one shots in the future, as I have fallen out of the fandom.

New story's should hopefully becoming out at somepoint, I've been foucing on art for the last 2 year's.

I feel as thought I should change the way the last chapter ended and make it emotional some how. There is so much I could of done but didn't.

If I ever come back to this fandom I will make a new note and let everyone know, that is if you still have this story.

I wish everyone the best for the years to come, thank you to everyone who has read this book. And for the ones who have been there from the start I'm so grateful to everyone for giving this story a read.

It means the world to me.

This story was a way for me to add my feelings into every word that was written, whether I spelt it right or not.

When I edit this I'll add the date of when I edited it.

Thank you everyone for the love and support.

I hope to see comments from you all in the future.

Good-bye and good luck.
From the Author.

Started: XX/XX/2016

Finished: 06/20/2020.
June/20/2020.
Saturday.
4 years.
Old.