Chapter One

Let It Burn- Chapter One

The golden eyed boy shook his head. 'Who was that guy to tell him his acts were childish? Surely enough they were well thought out.' He walked back to his house, his head spun and ears rang. "You didn't show him what for?" The voice echoed making the boy slightly cringe. "I didn't I could have been caught" the boy replied to feed his thoughts and make them fade away. "So Daniel Howell is a chicken?" The voice laughed "I'm not chicken." Dan shouted "oh really? I could beg to differ dearest Daniel." The voice giggled "just shut up! I don't hurt people okay! It's not in my blood." Dan growled letting the voice consume him. "Hmm no can do. Shame. Anything can be done Daniel you just have to believe." Dan hissed keeping to his path home. "I will not do it" Dan promised "why not?" The voice echoed "prove me wrong" it dared. Dan shook his head once more "I won't feed into your fables that can catch me into danger." Tsking the voice laughed "aren't you just lovely. My dear companion you are feeding into your fears and making it more chaotic than it's worth." Dan quickly closed his mouth sighing "whatever" Dan walked back to his house the events of that night didn't feel real. He almost commited à crime. He was known by people. He didn't understand how. What was happening to him?

"I won't leave that easily you know" the voice boomed like a stereo through Dan's head. "Can you just move on!" Dan screamed tears threatening to fall. "No. But you can't either it seems." The voice faded some letting Dan glide down a brick wall and get lost in his head.