Chapter Sixteen

Let It Burn-Chapter Sixteen

Dan cherished the kiss as it got deeper, Phil's sunglasses slipping slowly off his face as he breathed in Dan's air through the kiss. PJ looked back through his front mirror. "Daniel, Philip, calm down on the-" Sophie pinched PJ and his eyes grew lighter "Sophie" he pouted "let them make out. They haven't seen each other in a year and with what they both went through I think they need each other." She bored her eyes into PJ's emerald ones. "Okay, fine but please try to keep it PG 13 back there?" PJ sighed when he got no response back. "They'll be fine PJ" Sophie spoke softly. PJ nodded keeping his eyes on the road as he continued back to his house. 

Phil pulled Dan across him as much as the seat belt would allow his tongue exploring the depths of the twenty nine years olds mouth. Dan giggled as he let his tongue dance in Phil's mouth. Phil closed his mouth kissing Dan on the lips. Dan pouted grabbing the back of Phil's head pushing it closer to his own. "Needy Mr. Howell." Dan let out a hushed whisper "can it Lester" Dan placed a kiss on Phil's bubblegum lips. Phil felt for Dan's neck wrapping his arms around the boy's neck once he found it. They melted into the kiss fighting for more power in the kiss. 

"Boys!" Sophie giggled "breathe" she advised as a laugh spilled from her mouth. "But Sophie they, haven't seen each other in a year?" PJ grinned mimicking Sophie, she gasped making PJ pull over. "Mimic me one more time PJ?" she challenged, PJ nodded "but Sophie they haven't seen each other in a-" Sophie leaned over silencing the emerald eyed boy with a smooth velvet kiss. Her lips soft on his own. 

Phil unlatched his lips from Dan's. He felt around for the seat belt unbuckling it before he whispered something in PJ's ear. PJ grinned nodding at the request Phil gave. "Buckle up gentlemen for we are making a stop somewhere no questions." Phil smirked while he leaned back Dan raised an eyebrow buckling Phil back into the seat. "Phil what did you do?" Phil giggled "patience Howell"