Chapter Thirty

Let It Burn- Chapter Thirty

Dan tapped on Phil's hand then wrote something down. "I forgive you," he wrote in scrawled writing "about what Dan?" Phil asked sitting beside Dan in a lounge chair. "Trying to get me help. I get it. It's not easy to deal with me. But I'm trying so hard to get better" Dan wrote, winking at Phil. Phil glided a hand over Dan's cheek as hazel eyes met electric blue. Dan looked down a flush of embarrassment on his face. "You're perfect just the way you are Dan. Whether you're okay or not. I love you and that won't change." Dan nodded holding his head up he wrote on the board covering it so Phil couldn't see. "You saved me from myself. My inner demons. Phil because of you I'm still here and I can't thank you enough" Dan let a tear roam freely down his porcelain skin. Phil nodded "I'd do it every day for the rest of my time to remind you how much you mean to me." Phil lifted the oxygen mask off Dan's face planting a silk like kiss on them. Dan gasped and tried to push Phil back as he grabbed at the mask. Phil jumped back "right sorry" Phil giggled sitting back down. Dan placed it back over his mouth letting the oxygen fill his lungs hastily. Dan grabbed the board again, an idea storming his thoughts. 

(..-.----.... .-.-...-.. --.-------..)

*it's all good*

Phil giggled nodding at Dan he took the marker from Dan. 

(.. -....-..-..----.- -.--.---.-- -.-----..- -.--...-- -----.-..... -.-.----...)

*I didn't know you knew morse code*

(--..- ..-.... ---- ..- .--.......-.....--.)

*Get used to it Philip* 

Phil rolled his eyes 

(.. .-..---...-. -.-----..-)

*I love you* Dan smiled behind the oxygen mask.