Chapter Twelve

Let It Burn-Chapter Twelve

Pale blue eyes met with rusty metal bars. The male let out a groan he's been here for two weeks. He mentally cursed to himself as he heard the bars creak open. "Breakfast Lester, in the hall with me" Phil giggled "I'm blind so you have to guide me out officer" Phil cracked a joke "yet you weren't blind enough to steal something." Phil hoisted himself off the bed as guards led him out. "Thank you gentlemen" a smile plastered on his face. 

The two guards threw Phil down on a bench. "Eat up Lester" one of the guards unhooked one of the cuffs from Phil's ankle and to the heavy table. "You guys are mean." Phil fake pouted getting a slap upside the head "you think you're funny?" Phil nodded "have to keep up with everyone here somehow. Tell me guards, how did it take you two months to catch me? I'm as blind as a bat so I thought it would've been easy. Yet you were outsmarted by me of all people" Phil giggled at the guards silence "well looks like you don't know" Phil giggled "eat" one of the guards shouted at Phil. "I'm not hungry moody" Phil turned back to the guards. "I'm tired, can I go back to bed?" The first guard stared down at Phil intensely. "No funny business Lester" Phil put up his hand knocking down his tray of meat that splattered on the second guard. "I promise" he smiled at them, sensing them unlocking his handcuffs. He sighed as he stretched out his noodle of a body.

The first guard was in the shape of a body builder as he laid a hand on Phil's shoulder. "Let's go somewhere else" Phil shrugged "alright sure" he felt around his surroundings only to be led outside. "Fresh air? Why am I outside?" Phil crossed his arms. "Like you said it's fresh air" Phil nodded slowly "alright. Except we're outside and for all you know I could be plotting to leave this place" he shrugged patting the guards down. "Too bad though. I can steal but can't escape" he frowned falsely. "Are you implying you're going to escape?" Phil giggled "no I've been here long enough to know I'll get caught again if I try to leave." Phil kept a frown on his face. 

"Alright times up. Back to your cell." The second taller guard lifted Phil to his feet "get a move on Lester." Phil stared out surrounded by the darkness his eyes saw. That's all they ever saw. "You think I can make it back to my cell without a buddy? I'm the clumsiest person" Phil giggled before the henchmen guard led him away and back to his cell that smelled stiff.