Chapter Thirty-Three

Let It Burn- Chapter Thirty Three

"Dan Howell, you're free to go, just sign these papers and you can be on your way" a doctor smiled warmly at Dan as he smiled back signing quickly. He turned to his left "Phil! Come on we can go!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking. Phil pressed a soft kiss to Dan's temple. "Let's go then," he slid off the bed following Dan. 

Dan jumped giddy through the room Phil hot on his heels. "Dannnn!" He giggled running after the other boy. 

Once the boys got home it was late at night. Their apartment was dark as they walked through it to Phil's room. Dan flopped on the bed. "I'm not tired!" He whined as Phil dropped next to him. "Horror movies?" Phil requested pulling out bags of candy from his pocket. "Phil! Did you take the chocolate from the kitchen?" Dan glanced at Phil, a small pout on his face. "Find out Dan," Phil giggled, holding out a Hershey kiss. Phil held the silver packaged treat above his and Dan's head. His eyes met with Dan's he leaned in slowly as his lips connected with Dan's quietly. Dan giggled but kissed back grabbing the candy when Phil wasn't looking. He unwrapped it with his teeth making Phil face Dan his eyes set on the chocolate. "Why aren't you using your hand to peel it off?" Phil giggled watching as Dan spat out the silver casing. "I wanted to eat it in style" he coughed as the chocolate soothed his raw throat. "Weirdo" Phil rolled his eyes playfully. Dan giggled "we're both weirdos Phil" Dan smiled showing his pearly whites. "You know…" Phil turned to Dan, their eyes focusing in the dark. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't wait for our love to burn as bright as a fire. I love you a lot Dan for your everything." Phil confirmed "then let it burn baby. We have our whole life ahead of us. Why not live it like we're eighteen again?" Dan finished a smile staining his face.

*The end*