Baby Bears

I was excited when I found out I was pregnant again and couldn't wait to find out who the biological father was.  When I found out it was twins again I was a little less excited.  I knew for sure that it wasn't Owen, Axel, Gabriel, Luke, Silas, and North.  They'd all gotten the vasectomy after Alessandra.  Some got it done before that point.  North was happy not being a biological father as he didn't feel he was any less of a father to our kids.  I think he still had issues which is normal.  No amount of therapy will ever fix a person perfectly.  Silas figured why tempt fate when he had one perfect child already.  Owen and Axel didn't want more than the one they had as well.  Luke and Gabriel were terrified of what would happen if they created more mini me's after their Fearsome Foursome.  

That meant that the only big guy I had to worry had impregnated me with twins was Raven.  He was the one in the delivery room as usual.  He wasn't scared of what happened in here unsurprisingly.  Neither was Dr. Green who was in here as well but as my husband not as a Doctor.  I grabbed Raven by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to my face.  

"I swear to all that is fucking holy if these are two more of you I will gut you for not getting fixed." I promised him.

"Moy malen'kiy kotenok would like to get pregnant immediately after this delivery." Raven said as he adjusted himself.  I rolled my eyes as I focused on pushing.  After an hour I was crying for more drugs.  

"Please, another please.  I won't tell anyone you gave me a second epidural.  I NEED THE FUCKING DRUGS TO GET THESE MONSTERS OUT." I cried out.   "Romeo you're a doctor.  Can you sneak me some drugs.  Big Bear will distract them while you slip me the drugs." I begged.

"Pookie I can't do that.  But you can do this.  Come on push Pookie." Sean coached. 

"You're a dead man." I said as I glared at Sean but pushed anyways.

"You're crowning." The doctor said.  

"Fucking finally." I said as I pushed again.

After that push I heard a baby cry and felt tears in my eyes.  Not long after was a crying twin.  When they brought them back to me there was no denying they were both Raven's boys and that these were identical twins.

"Just look at them Big Bear.  Our Baby Bears are so perfect.  They have all their fingers and toes.  They're such big baby bears already." I said as I began crying.  Raven puffed his chest out proudly as he gazed lovingly at his sons.

"That one will be Adrian Leonid and his twin will be Maxim Igor." Raven said proudly.

"I forgive you Big Bear.  But you are getting the snip snip now.  Three baby bears are enough and you're swimmers are too strong.  I can't give you more baby bears.  I refuse." I said.

"I snip for you moy malen'kiy kotenok." Raven said as he brushed my sweaty hair back.  He pressed a kiss to my forehead and then Sean kissed me too.

"You did so well pushing those watermelons out Pookie.  North is going to be so happy about these additions to the family." Sean said proudly with a hint of mischief.

Once we were in our own room the guys all crowded again waiting for the nurse to bring the twins in.

"Well who is the daddy or daddies?" Marc asked.  I grinned cheekily as Raven puffed his chest out and pointed his thumb to himself.

"Fuck.  Both?" North asked.

"Da." Raven said.

"CROW I TOLD YOU TO GET FIXED." North said loudly but without yelling.  Just a hair shy away from yelling.

"I promise moy malen'kiy kotenok to get fix.  No more baby bears." Raven said with a smirk.

The nurse wheeled my precious identical twins in and handed them to me.  "Men meet your new identical sons.  Adrian Leonid and Maxim Igor." I said as I smiled proudly at my men but especially my Big Bear.

"Between Juliette, the Fearsome Foursome, and now three Baby Bears our house will be in constant terror." Owen said with a smile on his face.

"Look at stick in the ass thinking his daughter is a perfect fucking angel and doesn't fucking misbehave."  Gabriel muttered to Luke.

"Laughter and noise is what makes a home a happy place though." I said with a smile.

"Agreed my little blond devil." Owen said with pride in his eyes as he looked at me.

A/N:  11 kids are now here!  Just 3 more to go!!  Any guesses who the daddies will be of the next 3?  I made it a little easy by letting you know who it definitely couldn't be.