Vivaldi and the Blond Devil

My favorite stick in the ass bought us tickets to an Orchestra that would be performing Vivaldi's seasons including my favorite Winter for our date night.  I was super excited about it.  I'd just been face timing with my Fearsome Foursome and telling them all about it.  My fashionistas helped me pick out what to wear much to Meanie's dismay though he did agree with their choice.  I rarely ever get to face time with my oldest baby bear or my baby shark Finn.

A/N: Baby shark doo dooo dooo doo 🎶🎶🎶Sorry not sorry I couldn't help myself.

I can only face time with them on their terms as the military is an unpredictable life.  I imagine with my little spook Kara that it be even more rare.  I sighed as I put my wayward children out of my mind and focused on Meanie getting me ready.  Once my makeup was done and I was in my long shimmery formal dress and heels I stepped out to meet my one and only stick in the ass.  I watched as his grey eyes darkened to molten silver.  It always turns me on when his eyes darken like that.

"My beautiful blond devil, you look beautiful.  You look like I should take you right here and now.  But maybe I'll take you in our private box at the concert." Owen whispered into my ear as I shivered at his words.  We left for the Orpheum Theater to see the Lousiana Philharmonic Orchestra.  When we arrived we produced our tickets and were shown to our private box.  

Things are getting downright naughty in 3, 2, 1...

Owen began seducing me as we waited for the show to start and I smirked as I waited for my moment.  He stopped when the orchestra started as he paid attention.  I silently left my seat and went behind him.  He didn't even notice until I leaned over him I blew across his ear and began nibbling on it as my hands crept down his body and undid his pants.  I slid a hand in and began teasing him as he grew hard.

"Are you ready for me to ride you like a good girl?" I asked.

"Oh no I'm ready for you to ride me like the naughty Blond Devil you are.  Naughty Blond Devils do it better than good girls." Owen whispered back.  I smirked as I came around him and grabbed him by his tie as I sat on his lap.

"It's such a shame this Blond Devil forgot to wear panties.   What are we going to do?" I said with a pout.

"Ride me all fucking ready." Owen growled as his eyes darkened anymore.  

I smirked as I rode my dress up and then with my hand I moved him into me and began to ride him.  I began moving up and down on him as the orchestra was picking up.  As they picked up I picked up making Owen growl as he captured my lips in a passionate kiss.  I began moving even faster and undulating my body on top of him.  As the Orchestra began to reach it's crescendo we began to reach our peak as well.  He shoved his tie in my mouth as I came drowning my cries and then he was coming inside me and then the music began to come back down with us.

Naughty times are over!*~

"You couldn't have timed that more perfectly my naughty little Blond Devil." Owen said as he swatted my butt.  

"Of course not.  I wanted to enjoy you and then enjoy Winter." I said with a wink as I slid back into my seat.

The concert was absolutely beautiful and well worth seeing.  We went to dinner after and then returned home where I spent the night in his bedroom riding him again and again.

A/N: I wasn't going to have any sex scenes in this as it's titled Cute Moments but well Owen never got a sex scene in Sang's Rebirth since his part in that story was his own rebirth.  So I decided he deserved his moment with Sang and the readers.  So now I'll change my this story to a mature setting.  😂