Flirts, Weapons, Updates

Adrian and Maxim are now 16 and crazy about girls along with Gavin at 14.  Likewise Aurora and Dahlia are both 14 and crazy about boys.  We didn't have to worry about this with Alessandra and the other older kids.  Even now at 24 Jules only had that one date.  The older kids all focused on their careers and just being kids up until then.  These five are just big flirts.  We were at a loss with them.  I know one thing we upped fighting and weapons with Dahlia and Aurora to make sure those two could defend themselves.  They'd never been into it like their older siblings but when I told them how sexy guys find girls that can defend themselves and use weapons they got into it.  It just took one look at their daddy Big Bear and his twins to see that guys feel that way.  Once they got serious about it for the wrong reasons I noticed that they began to genuinely enjoy it which pleased me.  I know it definitely pleased their dads Raven and Nathan.  Dahlia enjoyed fighting while Aurora enjoyed weapons.

Gavin's interest in girls had him trying to make himself look like his name sake the rock god Gavin Rossdale and he began learning the guitar.  The twins focused on their fighting and weaponry to be like their dads Raven and Nathan if only because it catches the eyes of girls.  I shook my head at these five.  They were going to be trouble in ways that the Fearsome Foursome never were.  There will be a trail of broken hearts.

Meanwhile my youngest two were like their older siblings.  Ewan was training his hacking skills with Karen, Wil, Derrick, and myself so he can be the best.  Harrison was always in the garage learning to fix vehicles and bikes with Brandon and North.

Alessandra graduated when she was sixteen and was already a self made woman at seventeen.  I mean she was already rich in her own right without any money from us.  She's made it with her YouTube channel.  It's become so much more than I ever realized it would become.  She does her own music but she also does hilarious parodies of songs.  She does comic bits that her siblings sometimes star in.  She's had a couple record deals offers that she turned down.  She wanted to have all rights to her music and not end up in a contract with some pervert like a certain "Doctor" in the music industry.  She didn't want to deal with people making her hate herself because she's too thin or not thin enough etc.  She didn't want to be over scrutinized by the media.  Basically, all the reasons I didn't pursue music.  Only she did pursue it and made it on her own.  She does shows.  She's performed at our local House of Blues.  She's made it on her own terms.

Clementine was also shining.  She's signed with the American Ballet Theater so she can travel around the country with her company.  Her siblings plan on returning to New Orleans to pursue their own careers.  Chip plans on taking over the chef position from his dad at our B&B while the other twins will be starting their own interior design company.  They've already come up with their own business plan for it even though they still have three years left of college.  They've shared it with me and I have to admit it's a good plan.  

I'm so proud of all of my kids even my silly five.  The triplets and twins.  They may be going through a boy/girl crazy stage but they're just as smart and talented as their other siblings.  I'm proud of all of my babies.