Woops a daisies, Uh Ohs, and Crown Jewel

I was having morning sickness again.  Everyone is fixed.  This must be a mistake.  Right?  I pulled out the test.  The last one.  It'll be negative.  This time it's a stomach bug.  I'm sure of it.  I took the test and waited.  But then I my phone rang.

"She did what?" I asked in shock.

"She punched the boy right in his crown jewels.  She's being expelled.  I need you come pick your daughter up please." Principle Jacobi said.

"She damn well isn't until I'm there and have every single damn detail of what happened." I growled into the phone.  I called my husband and told him to report immediately to the school and left with the test sitting forgotten on the bathroom counter.  I was mad enough to set fire to my daughter's school.  I pulled up after driving like Raven the entire way there.  I leaned against my car as I waited on my husband.  Sean pulled up a few minutes and stepped out.  

"I'll burn this bitch to the ground if they even consider expelling our daughter." I said vehemently.  

"Let's just hear what they have to say first Pookie." Sean said with the normal mischievous sparkle in his eyes.  We entered the school together as a united front holding hands and marched to the Principle's office.

As we entered I could tell from another couple in the office that they were the boy's parents.  Our daughters Juliette and Kara were both in the office with another boy who had an ice pack on his junk.  I glared at him and his parents and finally my glare landed on the principle.  He started to talk and I cut him off.

"No, I've heard enough from you.  I want to hear from my Jules." I stated harshly.  Then I looked at my beloved daughter and waited.

"Well mom he's a bully.  He's been causing trouble for a while while that puppet on a stick looks the other way.  When he makes perverted comments to me I ignore it but-" Juliette stops when I interrupt.

"You're 11.  I want to know what fucking perverted statements that little piece of shit made to you." I said.

"How dare-" the brat's father began.

"You'll stop right there.  You will listen to my wife and daughter." Sean said with a hard glint in his eyes.  All amusement was gone.

"It's not a big deal mom.  He's just always asking when my breasts are going to come in so I can match his pinup expectations of me.  That's not why I punched him in his teeny weenie though." Juliette said.

"I see what you mean by the Principle just being a puppet on a stick if he's allowing those words to be said to young girls." I said as I fixed the Principle with a hard glare.

"What did he do to make you punch him in his teeny weenie?" Sean asked with some of the amusement back in his eyes.  I smiled at him with equal pride in our girls.

"Well one of the little girls in my class have parents that immigrated here from Mexico and they can't really speak English.  He was making fun of them and telling her she needs to go back to where she came from.  She was born here mind you and her parents are both legal.  That's what I couldn't tolerate.  Racism and intolerance.  So I let him have it." Juliette said with a shrug.

"I witnessed it on the playground and ran over to help my sister out if needed.  It's true what she said.  I heard him harassing this little girl countless times calling her awful racist names.  He called her a racist name in front of the Principle once and he said NOTHING.  Just walked away.  A prick on a stick." Kara said.

"Excuse me young lady you will not use such language-" Principle Jacobi started before being interrupted.

"I've heard enough.  Here's what's going to happen.  I'm taking ALL of my kids out of your school and pulling all funding.  We will attend a private school where these kinds of things don't happen and offer the education we expect for our kids.  This isn't the education we're paying for or support.  Furthermore, we'll be suing for the return of the funds that have already been used by this school.  Do you think I'm only a Doctor and she an owner of a B&B?  Oh no indeed.  We work as investigators for the US government.  We've brought down worse than you when we were still kids ourselves.  We brought down the DA Bianchi.  So whatever skeletons are in your closets we'll be finding and exposing so prepare yourselves.  And I do mean that plural we'll come for your Principle and for you parents of the little prick.  You've messed with the wrong family." Sean said in a harsh tone.  

I've never been more surprised by my Romeo then I was now or more turned on.  Sean must have been gathering the rest of the dad's while we heard our daughters out because by the time we'd gathered all of our kids and their things the guys were all here.  We got our kids in the various vehicles as we drove on home.  Once we got home Owen called for a family meeting.

The kids all sat on the floor while we sat on the sofas.  Well, ok I wasn't sitting on a sofa.  Who are we kidding.  As if the men would ever allow that.  No I was sitting on Brandon's lap as the meeting started.  Owen had all the kids telling their own stories on things allowed to happen within their old private school.  Once he was done Raven was telling Juliette how proud he was of her.  I have to admit I was quite proud too.  I thought Kara was the dark horse that would surprise everyone but Juliette was the surprise for me.  She's so like Sean I never saw her having a violent side.  I was so proud of my Jules though.  She's our Crown Jewel who punched a brat in his crown jewels I thought with a pleased smile.

"Last item on the meeting order.  Care to explain this little blond devil?" Owen asked as he held up a positive pregnancy test.

"No!  I forgot.  That has to be wrong.  A false positive.  Everyone had the vasectomy done, right?" I asked in shock.  Every guy said that they had it.  Sean confirmed that they all did as he'd done the procedures on them except himself of course.  He had another academy doctor do his own.  

"Pookie did you have unprotected sex with any of us before we got the procedure recently?" Sean asked.  

I thought about it with a frown when I heard a gasp and looked to see Corey staring straight at me.  Then I remembered Comic-Con and our little role play.

"OH!" I said as I stared back him with wide eyes.  Brandon's arms tightened around me when he realized I was pregnant with his twin's baby.  

"Woos a daisies!" I said at the exact same time that Corey said "uh oh!".  Then we both started laughing as we stared at each other.  All of the kids broke out at once saying they hope it's another brother and the girls wanting a little sister.

A/N: and finally there's the final biological daddy!!  I'm sure y'all already guessed that from the last chapter.