The Great Escape with an almost Complete Family

My oldest identical twins are now eighteen and about to leave with their older brothers Alexei and Finn to be on their Navy Seals team.  My oldest boys are finally home so I have all of my kids except for Kara with me.  Alexei was quick to disappear after his older sister who has always been his favorite.  He knows she's been in her own polyamory relationship for a year now so he has to meet them.  It doesn't help that one of them is Russian and has fed her fruit.  I hope this Russian survives her Russian brother.  I shake my head with a smile as we prepare for this family outing.  We're doing an Academy style Escape Room.  Only it's an entire abandoned house out in the swamps that we have to escape with nothing but the clothes on our back.  It's so that we can have this one last time together as a family before everyone leaves again taking my oldest identical twins with them.  

The next day I come out ready for war.  I'm dressed in my black athletic pants again with a black tank and the black stuff football players put on their cheeks.  I find that Clementine, Madeleine, and Jules all dressed the same. We all grinned at each other as we met up with the rest of our family.  Alexei rolled his eyes when he saw us.

"Y'all know that's not really how we go out in a war zone right?  It's not like football." Alexei said.

"Did the Navy Seals teach you to disrespect me like that?" I ask standing at my full 5'3" height as I stared my taller son down.

"No ma'am no!" Alexei said as he stood in a military position and saluted me.

"Good.  I think this is more worthy of battle than a face full of camouflage." I said with a shrug.

"Moy malen'kiy kotenok looks sexy." Raven said proudly.

"Let's roll out team!  Lets show the Academy who is the best and fastest at escaping their house of nightmares!" Axel shouted and we all took off to the various vehicles.

I got in with my Big Bear and baby bear twins.  He started up his Jeep and roared off down First St towards Prytania with Move Bitch pounding from his speakers.  We hit the interstate and headed towards the swamps.  We got off at the needed exit and eventually ended up on an old dirt road that took us to the dilapidated old house on the edge of the swamp.  I took one look at the place and put on knee high boots.  No cottonhead or copperhead getting me today.  No sir, no ma'am.  I saw the family take one look and think the same thing as they began putting on boots.  We all paired up into teams.  Raven and I with our twins.  Jules with her shadow and Finn.  I could tell she was sad that Kara wasn't with her.  Kara was her other shadow.  The Fearsome Foursome of course was a team.  Alessandra, Dahlia, Aurora, and Gavin were a team.  My youngest twins were a team with Corey and Brandon.  Marc, Luke, Gabriel, and Nathan on a team.  Axel, Owen, Sean, and North were another team.  The final team was Kota, Silas, and Victor.

We entered the home together and tested the front door and as promised it locked us in.  We stuck in our teams and split up to different rooms to find the way out.

Jules POV

We began working our way through our chosen room making quick work of finding a clue.

"Are you happy with them?" Alexei asked his sister quietly.

"Yes.  I love them.  Kara wouldn't have sent them to me if she didn't think they weren't meant for me." I said.

"I know.  But you know I have to look out for you.  We shouldn't have favorite siblings but you're mine." Alexei said.

"Hey!  Not only am I your brother but I'm your brother in arms and I'm still not your favorite!  So unfair." Finn said but I could see the amusement in his eyes so I knew he was just poking the bear.