Dance, Dance 💃🎶

The guys and I all agreed we'd keep up date nights so we could have adult time and time alone with each other.  Tonight was Axel's turn and he was taking me dancing.  Dancing of the Latin variety like that night so long ago at Marc's coffee shop when I was messing with the Terrible Two.  Meanie helped me with my hair and makeup.  Then he zipped me into a sexy red dress and I stepped in the the sexy lacy red heels to match.  Axel's eyes were all for me as we stepped out together.

When we arrived to the small club we went to the bar for drinks and finished our drink.  Then we hit the floor and began dancing to the Latin beat.  We moved close to each other and in sync with each other.  I undulated my body against him and then he spun me out and then I began moving my hips in circles.  Axel circled me and came up behind me.  I reached up and behind me with my arm to rest it on his shoulder as I undulated my body back into him.  Axel began tracing his fingers up my arm making me shiver from his touch.  Once he reached my hand he spun me out and back to him.

We danced for hours as our hearts beat with the rhythm of the music.  We've been together so long now that we knew each others turn ons like the back of our hands and we played them to our strengths.  

"Do you know how long it took to get the rainbow colors out of my hair Sunshine?" Axel growled into my ear.  I blew my breath across his neck before nibbling on his ear.  

"Not nearly long enough.  But I think you can pound into me long enough and harder than this beat." I whispered into his ear with a smirk.  Axel didn't give me words just pressed his hard length into me so I could feel his response.  Dancing had become our thing together as we both enjoyed it for the pureness it is but also the foreplay it can become.  To quote Usher we have ended up making love in clubs on countless occasions in darkened corners and hallways.   Finn will never know where we created him and my thoughts made me giggle.

"And what has my Sunshine giggling without her pervy Dr here to cure her?" Axel asked as we were leaving the club.  

"Just thinking of our club exploits and how they likely led to the making of Finn." I said with a smile at my tall, dark, and handsome husband.  

"Hm.  A darkened club corner is definitely how we made our Finn.  But let's talk about the bed you'll be in tonight, mine.  I know certain husbands are needier than others and hog your sleeping time.  Ahem: Raven, Sean, Luke, and Gabriel.  But tonight is my date night and my bed will be yours." Axel said fixing his dark eyes on me before starting his vehicle.

"As if you needed to tell me.  I didn't spend all that time riling you up to the level that I love to go to someone else.  My silly Shadow." I said as ran my hand up his leg.  Axel's hands tightened on the steering wheel as he pulled onto the street.

We ended our night with a bang that had the angels singing on high.  I fell asleep thinking it was never a mistake to put on your red high heels and dance the blues if it ends in the bed of a sex god.