Chapter 2 - Snipers in a Battlefield

Oh great, a civil war is a-brewing.

Most civil wars are a clash of ideological beliefs. This war was like any other past scuffles in history. However, this war is certainly the most important one by far, as this determined the fate of the entire planet.

So, which side do you choose?

Kill Korosensei?

or

Save Korosensei?

(vote now on your phones!)

Class 3-E became fractured after Nagisa suggested that they could save their octopus teacher. At first, a lot of people agreed with him.

That was until some people outright objected to his belief, including Devil of Pranks Karma Akabane and Sleazy Prodigy Rio Nakamura.

Knowing that this tension would be something extraordinary, Korosensei decided to hold a high octane game of Capture the Flag with paintballs featuring the two sides. It was Karma's team vs Nagisa's team in a battle for whether or not to save Korosensei.

And on Karma's side were the two snipers:

Rinka Hayami and Ryūnosuke Chiba.

__________________________________

LITERALLY A FEW MINUTES AGO:

Korosensei just got an idea for a high octane game of Capture The Flag. That way, the deed can be decided in a way where Class 3-E's skills can be put into good use. He stood in front of two crates: one red crate and one blue crate. This was done to separate the squads and understand who is on what side.

"If you truly care about me," Korosensei said to his fellow students. "You promise what we built here won't crumble in discord."

Isogai walked to the front and turned back to his fellow classmates and began to speak.

"Well guys, let's do it. To kill, or not to kill..." Isogai announced.

As everyone stood in silence, Chiba piped up and offered to choose his side first.

"Okay then..." He said. "I guess I'll choose a side..."

Hayami also went first as well.

"Me too." She said as she walked up with Chiba to the crates.

Chiba began to speak again.

"The insta-kill shot's almost there," he said.  "We've put a lot of work into it. And, as for who, or what got us this far-"

"I'm sure he'd want to see us take it all the way," Hayami continued.

"We keep our eyes on the target."

Ryūnosuke Chiba, Rinka Hayami: "KILL"

"Chiba... Hayami..." Nagisa spoke with disappointment.