Chapter 7 - Embarrassing Selfies and a Big Realization.

"OH YES! WE WILL BE COMMEMORATING E-CLASS WITH A SPECIAL YEARBOOK!"

"SAY WHAT?!"

A yearbook. Huh. Interesting...

It's approximately 8 days until the deadline and as things started to wind down, Korosensei decided that in addition to the regular yearbook everyone in Kunugigaoka will be getting, he will create a yearbook to memorialize the memories he and 3-E made along the way. Of course, the class was pretty excited.

Until Korosensei put nearly thousands of photos on his desk.

Karasuma's Third-Wheeler and fellow animal expert Hinano Kurahashi pointed out that Korosensei barely appeared in any regular Kunugigaoka yearbook

"Oh that's right," she said as she looked at Korosensei. "We didn't have any pictures of you for the regular yearbook. Mr. Karasuma stood in as the E-Class teacher."

Best friend of Hinano and big boobs McGee Toka Yada added on to Hinano's statements.

"Not that we didn't appreciate that, but it does kinda suck you weren't even in a single shot." Yada added.

However, Chiba chimed in with a counterpoint to Hinano and Yada's statement.

"Uhm," He spoke up. "He managed to photobomb a few under the radar actually. Makes it look like the school's haunted..."

Korosensei spoke up to his students again and told everyone why he's making a special yearbook.

"Precisely," Korosensei said in a frantic tone. "Why rely on those pictures for memories when we have these!"

The octopus showed off a couple of selfies he took while the students were doing several different activities, like P.E. and studying. A treasure trove of selfies, the final count of how many pictures were taken was in the realm of 30,000 in total.

"NOW THEN," Korosensei announced. "LET US SORT THROUGH AND FIND THE BEST ONES TOGETHER!!"

The students were quite reluctant in sorting out over 30,000 selfies. They found it a bit creepy and confusing.

Rio Nakamura decided to ask Korosensei what happens if they find pictures of themselves and hate it. She wondered if she could be exempt.

Her reasoning: Her eyes are too small.

"Not to worry," Korosensei replied. "I've taken up the liberty to use the big-eye filter for maximum cuteness!"

"Wow, that's so nice of ya..." Rio sarcastically said.

" Rio sarcastically said