Chapter 10.5 - Afterwards...

With Korosensei gone and the clock striking 12 AN, the only thing left to do was to cry about this sudden departure. And that's what exactly E-class did.

Everyone had different beliefs, both in themselves and the classmates they shared a bond with.

But, on this March night, they threw out all their differences to weep for one thing that connected them all:

Korosensei.

As they cried their last tear, they were ready to tackle what was next. Nagisa calmed himself down and spoke up in front of a saddened class.

Nagisa: "Guys... I think the best thing we could do right now, and what Korosensei wanted us to do, is to head back in the classroom."

Everyone agreed with this statement and Nagisa lead everyone back inside. Karasuma and Bitch-Sensei stayed outside just in case any Elite Forces came to disperse the students.

In the classroom, they noticed something on their desks:

It was a diploma, their specially-curated Class Yearbook, and a new book called, "Korosensei's Rules to Live By

It was a diploma, their specially-curated Class Yearbook, and a new book called, "Korosensei's Rules to Live By."

The distraught yet composed class sat down to read some of the things written in the new book. Specially made for each individual student, it started out with a colourful and well-illustrated manga. Suddenly, as they got deeper into the book, it suddenly became a workbook with suggestions that probably won't even be useful later in life.

But, they just kept on reading.

A flash of red suddenly surrounded the building. Turns out, the laser from space fired.

Yet...

No one really cared or noticed.

They just kept on reading.

Around 3 AM, everyone passed out, except Hayami and Chiba. They looked at each other and walked out of the room.

Was it something they read that made them decide to stay up a bit later?

Next Chapter, please!

Karma (still awake, but no one noticed): "Wow, two more stud muffins to add to my list. Can't believe Nakamura-san is sleeping over this. She's been freaking out and telling the class to look."