Chapter 15 - Hinano: The Problem We Solved That Day

"Hinano Kurahashi-san?!"

"Hey, Chiba-Kun! Long time no see! So, where's Rio-chan?"

Wait, did Hayami call up Kurahashi?!

That's what Chiba thought immediately upon seeing her in front of the door. Really, out of all the people in E-Class, why her? I mean, there's nothing really wrong with her, but she seems so innocent that she probably wouldn't like the scenario put upon her.

But, whatever the case may be, at least that since more people are here, solving Nakamura's problem would be easier.

Hinano Kurahashi (a.k.a. Fluffy Stag Beetle) is quite an interesting girl. She's a spunky yet cheerful person with a knack for biology. Her looks are a 9/10 according to the boys in the class and, at the moment, is one of the most popular girls in the class. Tonight, she was wearing a t-shirt with butterfly patterns on it, denim shorts, and was walking in some fashionable grey Hi-Tops.

Since tonight's problem centred around romance, Chiba wondered what she brought to the table. The Emo Marksman did hear through the grapevine that Justice Kimura (The Usain Bolt of E-Class) had a crush on her. However, basically known by everyone, Kurahashi had a big-ass crush on Karasuma.

Of course, we all know who Karasuma ended up with...

"Wait," Chiba thought in his head. "Is the reason why Kurahashi-san is here because of her past experiences with rejection?"

However, his thoughts were cut short when Kurahashi asked Chiba something.

"Excuse me," Asked Kurahashi. "Where's the room?"

"Oh, I'll lead you to it. Just follow me!" Chiba replied.

__________________________________

"Hey guys," Chiba said as he knocked on the door to Nakamura's room. "We've got a guest over."

"Oh, perfect!" Hayami exclaimed.

"Okay, Rinka," Rio asked. "Can you at least tell me the person you contacted to come here?"

Suddenly, as Kurahashi walked into the room, Rio's gasped in shock.

Hinano: "There you are, Rio-chan! It's nice to see you again!"

Rio: "Kurahashi-san?!"

Chiba: "THAT'S WHAT I SAID!"

Hayami: "Ah, you're here early! It's great that you could come!"

Kurahashi: "Thanks for inviting me, Rinka-chan! So, what's going on."

Abruptly, Rio got up and dragged Hayami out with her, closing the door behind her once she was outside the room. Kurahashi and Chiba looked at each other and shrugged.

As Kurahashi and Chiba conversed in the room, Rio began asking questions to Hayami.

Rio: "Why did you bring Kurahashi here?"

Hayami: "She's good with rejection-related issues, so I called her up here-"

Rio: "I never said Karma rejected me! He just said, "Do you have a crush on me?" and I kinda left him in the alley."

Hayami: "...No words."

Behind the door, Kurahashi and Chiba listened along to the conversation. Upon hearing all this, she asked Chiba if this was true.