Chapter 8 [1] - Hayami and Chiba: The Truth

Granville Street: One of Vancouver's most famous streets

Granville Street: One of Vancouver's most famous streets. It used to be a flourishing area filled with entertainment, but due to the Olympics, it's now just a cool street.

Korosensei's Fun Fact: This street was a hotbed of strip clubs and pornography shops in the 20th Century. Okajima would've been proud of this fact.

"Wow, what a description." Chiba said as he read the big-ass guide book Korosensei made and gave out for sightseeing.

The sniper duo decided that for their sightseeing gig, they would go and explore the eccentric Granville Street. As they both walked around, they wondered what to do.

"Where should we head..." Chiba began to think.

Hayami wondered the same thing as well.

Chiba and Hayami: "The Mall!"

As the two of them exclaimed the same thing, they both looked at each other in a flustered manner. But then, they both chuckled. Looks like some people were right: they do share a brain.

As the two crossed the street, something piqued Chiba's interest.

"WHAT THE," Chiba yelled out loud in the street. "IS THAT... HOT DOGS WITH JAPANESE FLAIR?!"

He rushed over to the cart and, sure enough, the thing that interested him was the famous Japadog cart.

Korosensei's Fun Fact: Japadog is a portmanteau of "Japan" and "Hot Dog" obviously. Created in Vancouver, it combines Japanese and Western flavours together in harmony. If you find a cart, can you please buy one Terimayo Dog for me?

"Like that's ever gonna happen..." Hayami sighed as she read the guidebook.

When she looked over at Chiba, he was visibly drooling over the menu items and the smell of the smoked meats.

Japadog Vendor: "Hello, young sir! What would you like today?"

Chiba wiped his drool and became professional again. As he looked at the menu, he looked over at Hayami.