Chapter 12 - Night Out at the Ramen Shop

Chiba and Hayami, now also known as the Sniper Lovebirds, have decided to keep things rather mundane for their first (official) date. They decided to simply go out and eat.

Luckily, "The Alfredo Linguini of E-Class" Takuya Muramatsu told Chiba one time that if he wanted some food, he could come into his Ramen Shop and the meal would be discounted.

So, a week before the official date, Chiba decided to text Muramatsu if he could make reservations. He made sure not to specify that it was a date.

____________________________________

Takuya Muramatsu
Online

Chiba Ryuunosuke (4:20 PM):

Hey, Mura! Can I go to eat at your ramen shop next week?

Takuya Muramatsu (4:20 PM):

Ah, another person wanting to experience Van Gogh paintings in its food form. Sure thing, Chibaccha!

Chiba Ryuunosuke (4:22 PM):

Two things. One: I'm bringing Hayami along. Two: DON'T CALL ME CHIBACCHA! I'M NOT A FAN OF *insert copyrighted franchise here*!

Takuya Muramatsu (4:26 PM):

Awwwwwwwwww little Chiba bringing over his girlfriend to my shop. How sweet!

Chiba Ryuunosuke (4:27 PM):

It's not actually a date, Muramatsu. I overheard her saying that she always wanted to try your ramen but never got the time to do so. I offered her to come and she accepted.

Takuya Muramatsu (4:31 PM):

Is that so? 🤔🤔😏

Chiba Ryuunosuke (4:36 PM):

Yes.

Takuya Muramatsu (4:36 PM):

So it isn't a date?

Chiba Ryuunosuke (4:45 PM):

Oh my god, it isn't! Geez...

Takuya Muramatsu (4:48 PM):

Okay geez, chill my guy. I was only kidding lol. I'll see what I can do, Chibacca 😏

Chiba Ryuunosuke (4:50 PM):

Thank u. Next time you make a Chibacca joke I'll crush your ass 🤬

___________________________________

A week had passed since then and today, it was time.

Their first official date.

Chiba and Hayami were choosing out what to wear to impress each other.

In the end, this is what they wore: