Chapter 3 - Valentine's Day

Ah shit, today's the day.

VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today, the girls of E-Class give chocolates to the boys they like. Or is it out of obligation? We don't know for sure, but we do know for one thing:

Something's up with Kaede Kayano.

__________________________________

A good while ago, Kayano was revealed to be another tentacle freak like Korosensei and they both fought to the death. As the fight progressed, a fellow friend of Kayano, Nagisa Shiota, decided to approach her and do something that caught everyone off guard.

He... kissed her.

An effective 15-hit combo, Kayano fainted in shock

An effective 15-hit combo, Kayano fainted in shock. Since then, she became genuinely interested in a romantic relationship with the blue-haired assassin.

__________________________________

She decided that today would be the day she gives some chocolate to Nagisa. She hid it in her desk as that would not arouse suspicion, but that proved to be unsuccessful. Soon enough, Karma and Rio were hot on the case.

 Soon enough, Karma and Rio were hot on the case

Karma: "What do we have here..."

Rio: "And who's the lucky fella you're gonna give these too..."

Kayano quickly snapped and turned around frantically to the two.

Kayano: "What are you talking about! They're just a formality! Why do you have to go there! Everybody likes chocolate, they could be for anyone!"

Karma: "Riiiiiiiight... and by anyone I assume you mean this little stud muffin..."

Karma suddenly pulled up a picture of Nagisa kissing Kayano and showed it to her.

Kayano: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Kayano began to rock back and forth in her seat. She was filled with embarrassment and confusion. Rio and Karma decided to discuss about this dilemma.

Karma: "Weird. Her acting chops are usually more spot-on..."

Rio: "Not even Korosensei wised up to her before it was almost too late..."