Everybody Knows

I got shouted to come to their daily meeting for some reason I hope it's not because I'm the model they all follow because I shit you not I will be deceased.

'I'm here' they just looked at me as I was a ghost 'is the shadow man behind me or are you guys going mental' they all laughed 'oh it's not that we know you're the model we all follow' I went bright red like the type of red when you read some fanfics which I love.

'You told Corey' he looked down 'well yea after they kept nagging me but I didn't tell they found out' I just looked down I now regret making this account.

'I'm guessing everybody knows now' they all nodded 'so you now know that I'm a model, singer, YouTuber and camera women' they all nodded again 'and yet you're all just calm' another nodd.

'My question is why to hide it' Corey asked 'mainly because I don't like to look soft and now I have to go to my room and listen to some tunes' I just walked and put on Mullahand Drive on full blast. Yes I know it's sung by Aryia but it has such a great beat and so relatable for most people and I'm so glad I brought my google with me to use as a speaker couldn't live without it.

This is what tears me apart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note.

Sorry it's a lame chapter but I'm trying to make it worth the read and I do like the song.