Thank You

They sat me down with a female police officer and we started to talk

/Integration/ 

*PO= Police Officer, A=Amelia*

PO: 'Why were you there'

A: 'I got sent to go there'

PO: 'Have you ever hurt someone'

A: 'No I couldn't'

PO: 'do you still have the number so we can track it because I don't believe you would do this, we checked you records and you have only been here for a few months and I'm guessing you don't leave the house much'

A: 'damn you read me like a book'

/After Interrogation/

'You can ring someone now' I called her back 'Thank You' and gave her a hug.

I rang Sam as he is the one who brought me here and I was crying they came here straight away, they saw cuts and bruises from when I was getting dragged and when I cut a few days ago.

The officer came back to explain to them what happened, they all thanked her for bringing me back safe and headed back to the car where the conversation got serious.

/Car Ride/

'Okay, Amelia as were 15 minutes away from the house who the fuck sent you that' Sam shouted 'I don't fucking no it said unknown I didn't fucking think it would lead me to a dead body' I shouted they were all shocked because I never swore in front of them 'yea be shocked I swear I'm not that innocent everyone thinks I am on the internet' soon as I said the car ride went quite.

/House/

I walked straight to my room like I would every argument back home.

I decided to clean myself up by having a shower and getting change to say sorry to them.

'Guys come downstairs' I shouted to them. They came downstairs quickly because they wanted to hear me out.

'I'm so sorry I shouted you in the car it was mostly me being scared and angry because of what happened and I didn't want to have the backlash from all of you so I had my outburst and I would understand if you would want me to leave' I said what I had to say.

'Amelia we don't want you to go back but we all make mistakes it happens we will be with you through this all' Kat said, she guided me back to my room to get some sleep as it's been a long scary, angry day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

My word these guys are so forgiving I wish I had that but also they never asked about the cuts, but hey that's life isn't it.