This is gonna be Weird

Well, today is many days to trick fans.

I put on my baggy clothing and walk towards the kitchen to take my meds and get some food no one really knows I take meds but hey that's life.

While sitting on the couch with my hair in a high ponytail I just watch some movies because I couldn't be arsed to do anything this morning and everything is quiet, the peace got distracted when I heard something outside I walk into the garden and look around I couldn't see anything so I just walk back in.

Watching the movie again I blank out, until I hear a knock on the door I open it and see Kat with a few outfits 'you do know they are only going to believe use if it's dark and people around us' she nods 'I came here to show you 2 outfits so you can pick one for today and the other next week' I sign 'what if something actually happens and next week I am turning 18' she looks at me 'well what I know because I hear the boys talk Aryia, Colby and Jake like you and we can frow a party for you anything can happen now let's get to the outfits'.

I try the outfits and pick one which is so nice as I would wear this on a daily basis. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note 

Yes, this isn't dark but I thought of a different plotline that will be interesting in upcoming chapters.