Dance Vid and Chat

It was morning and it was silent, then all of a sudden there was a burst from the door I covered my face and 'what do you fucking what it's the morning' I'm the rudest person in the morning.

'Well you know the song you sang' Kat said 'okay be specific' she tried to sentence it 'well how about you make your own version of Mulholland Drive but with a bit of dance I'll help and if you act in it you could get hired for a tv show' she said I had to think about it for a while 'okay let's do it' I said.

So I got up and went to get change to look good in the music/ dance vid like what could go wrong oh wait me dancing and might getting hired in a fucking tv show.

We practise it and shot it for real with the help of Reggie aka Jakes's brother, my acting was on point though when we looked at the finished product after I sat down with him and started editing.

After that I and Kat just started to chat 'so if you could get cast in any TV show which one would it be' I had to think of one which was still going on 'well Doctor Who because it's an adventure and I will be the companion' she looked at me I knew what she was going to ask 'but who would play the doctor' I had a quick reply 'Matt Smith as he still acts duh' we both laugh and watched some vids.

'You do you just start singing randomly once in a while' Kat said 'oh I didn't notice that' well this is strange.

The boys came back with some food we ate that slept because it's been a long day yet they don't know about the music video aha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this was a chill one to write.