Nightmare

I'm back at the house and it feels great to be back even though I don't remember half the time being in hospital glad I didn't.

They cheered me home and I went straight to my room because it's been a long few days.

I got read to go sleep since it was late anyway and dosed off straight away.

My dream wasn't the best though as I got chased by someone.

I work up in sweats and decided to go get some water from the kitchen, flash backs are coming back and they aren't the best.

I then decide to sleep on the couch for the rest of the night because if I have these night terror things someone might know.

-Moring-

it came to moring and I hardly got any sleep I sat up then turned on the TV because life doesn't do you the best and I still need to decide who I love the most since I have 3 boys chasing after me.

After watching Tv someone came and knocked on the front door so I went to answer 'it's you your the one who stole from' I was shocked 'I promise I didn't want to take it back now' this person is very demanding 'fuck you, you put me in fucking hospital' I got punched and I punched back but this time the rest were downstairs 'fuck you, fuck you, fuck you' my anger was on it highest 'stop please stop I got told to do it' the person took of the mask 'yea and who by then' I asked, the person pointed towards Colby and said 'his ex' I punched the person again and the sent the person back to the place where they came from.

'What the fuck are you looking at' I budged through them and walked to my room and locked the door.

I rang the person I loved the most and told him to sneak in.