Still Waiting

Jakes POV 

It's night and I'm still waiting for her to wake up I just don't want anything bad to happen to her but I need sleep and soon I start to sleep.

Jakes Dream

Wait why am I in the house, oh wait I'm dreaming cool. But someone else is in my dream.

I walk up to this person and it's Amelia 'hey Jake what are you doing in my world' she asked still being gorgeous 'I'm asleep and you're in a coma please come back' she looked at the floor 'Jake if I could I would but I'm still weak' I looked up to the lights 'why the fuck are they going on and off' I asked 'my heart is slowing down you need to get out of this dream now' she shouted 'how' I asked 'your in a lucid dream I'm sorry to say this but you need to die to get out' she grabbed a knife and stabbed me right in the heart.

Jake Awake

 I shouted Doctor down the hallway and loads came rushing in I decided to ring Sam because I knew he would be up.

After that, he came straight away while trying to keep me stable because I was frightened for her as well all are, her parents have been asking why she hasn't rung them but we just say she has been busy with her work luckily she doesn't watch our Youtube channel.

'Is she alright' I asked the doctor with Sam by my side 'yes but the hope is for her to be waking up tomorrow' he said and this gives me hope.

Sam went back to his car while I waited for her, as I told sam over the phone for Kat to bring some clothes in the morning for her just in case he paused and just thought about it and I just said don't work she's gonna be fine, he knows I worried though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Is she going to wake up.