Chapter 3

November 22nd 1963
Hotel Texas, Fort Worth

Jackie was woken by Jack opening the door to allow breakfast to be served. She woke up in her nightie and headed through into the living room.

"Morning bunny" Jackie yawned wrapping her arms around her husband. Jack smiled before embracing her.

"Morning kid" Jack grinned passionately kissing her wife. When they broke apart, Jackie took a seat in the armchair opposite her husband.

She poured some tea while they discussed matters of the day. "Have you been out to make that speech yet?" Jackie smiled as Jack took some coffee.

"Not yet. I'm not due for another half an hour" Jack said as he sat his cup on the table next to the newspaper. "Are you my darling wife" Jack started making them both laugh. "Are you wearing that beautiful pink suit I requested that you wear?" Jack asked with a smile.

Jackie smiled before nodding. Jack grinned before leaning in and kissing his wife.

As they started eating breakfast, Jack remembered something. "Oh! Are you coming to the breakfast for the Chamber of Commerce?" Jack asked, standing up to get ready.

Jackie shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure. Should I go?" She asked. Jack laughed before taking a final gulp of coffee.

"Well it will be a big crowd. If you'd rather not go. I want you to be careful with the baby" Jack asked, cautiously. Jackie nodded before smiling.

"I'll be there. Don't worry".