Chapter 20

March 3rd

969 Fifth Avenue

Clint, Jackie and the children arrived at Lee's house ready for her birthday celebrations. Lee welcomed them as they stepped off the elevator and into the apartment. "Aunt Lee!" Caroline and John squeaked as they embraced their mother's sister. "Oh!" Lee cried as she embraced them tightly. "My gorgeous niece and nephew!" Lee grinned. She adored her sister's children. 

Jackie and Clint watched on as the excited children hugged their aunt. When they finally broke apart, Jackie embraced her sister. 

"Sis!" Lee smiled as the sisters embraced before Lee shook Clint's hand. 

"Lee, this my new partner Clint" Jackie introduced them before Lee gave a radiant smile. "I'm so pleased to meet you" Lee grinned as they shook hands. Clint gingerly laughed before they mingled with the other guests. 

Later that day, Lee managed to find Jackie standing on Lee's balcony sipping some water. 

"Sis?" Lee asked. Jackie jumped before gasping. "Lee don't sneak up on me like that!" Jackie giggled as did her sister. 

Together, they stood on the balcony looking down onto the park. "So Jackie, what's all this about you having Jack's baby?" Lee asked, a serious tone on her voice. 

Jackie sighed. "Lee, it was announced in February and now you ask? Bobby called me literally minutes afterwards!" Jackie exclaimed. Lee snorted. "Calm down. I'm only asking". Lee said. 

Jackie sighed before leaning on the railing of the balcony. "But, people know about you and Clint. They might think it's his" Lee stated. Jackie thought. She did have a point. 

"But I said in the report that Jack and I discovered in November. I didn't start seeing Clint until the following month" Jackie explained. Lee hadn't spoken to her sister in months. Not only was she commuting between London and New York, she was also going to Greece to continue her 'secret' affair with Aristotle Onassis. 

Jackie knew of course, it was all over the Press until the pregnancy news came along. 

Lee shrugged. "Well, I guess if people ask, you'll have to tell them yourself" Lee said before entering back inside.