Chapter 27

June 12th 

1040 Fifth Avenue

Clint returned from his work at the Bank of America headquarters to find a 7 month pregnant Jackie in the library reading. "Jackie" Clint smiled as he took a seat next to her on the sofa. Jackie sat down the Kerouac book she was reading and embraced him. "Clint" Jackie smiled. They kissed before getting comfy. 

"So how was work today?" Jackie asked. Clint shrugged. "Well it was meetings so sort of boring really. But important too. After all it is America's economy" Clint exclaimed. Jackie giggled. She didn't really pay attention in economics. Only at certain times. 

That day, Jackie had been ordering in things for the baby and thinking of a few things. There was a question she wanted to ask Clint. 

"Clint, this baby I want to be like their father. Even if it is a girl. I was wondering if I could have my baby at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. As Boston was where Jack was born" Jackie explained what she had in mind. 

Clint nodded. "Well it's you and Jack's baby. I won't interfere" He explained. Jackie blushed before smiling. "I have some ideas for names too. But I want to keep them a secret" Jackie squeaked a little as she excitedly said this. 

Clint smiled before they kissed once again.