Chapter 11

December 10th

1007 W Braddock Road

Jackie's car pulled up outside Clint's house, the day before, her things had been sent to the house. Jackie was exhausted. Not only was she pregnant, but she had to pack all of her things, then unpack them, and re-pack them all over again. But this time, she would have Clint to help her get settled. 

Luckily, there was no photographers to take photographs of her. Jackie got out the car and threw her Chanel bag over her shoulder. She then took Caroline and John's hands and led them out and up the path. 

"Mummy, is this Clint's house?" Caroline asked with a smile. Jackie nodded. "He's excited that we're moving in with him. He's going to help us get sorted until we find a proper home" Jackie explained. 

"Isn't this our proper home?" John asked. Jackie looked down at him. "It is for just now John" Jackie smiled, as he squeezed her hand. Jackie looked up to see Clint standing in the front door. "Hey there!" He waved. Jackie watched as her children let go and run up to him. 

"Hello Mr Hill!" They squeaked as they shook Clint's hand. "Hello Caroline. Hello John. It's a pleasure to meet you" Clint smiled. Jackie came up the steps and hugged Clint. "Hi Clint" she smiled as they broke apart. 

Clint bent down. "Kids, how about you go upstairs and check out your bedrooms?" He suggested. They nodded before dashing upstairs to find their rooms. 

"They're so energetic" Clint laughed as he and Jackie watched on. "They are. They remind me so much of their father" Jackie sighed with a weak smile. 

Together they looked at the boxes that were scattered around the lower level of the house. "Should we start unpacking?" Clint asked. Jackie nodded. "Let's do it".