Chapter 5

November 22nd 1963

Dallas

The bang echoed around Dealey Plaza before Jackie turned to her right. She was surprised to her husband with his clenched fists against his throat. Governor Connally suddenly cried out in pain. "My God! They're going to kill us all!" Connally roared. 

Jackie wasn't alarmed. She moved closer to her husband. "Jack?" Jackie asked. The car continued to creep down the street at 10mph but Jackie was oblivious. Everything was going in such a rush, as her husband didn't respond. 

"Jack?!" Jackie panicked. She watched as he slowly leaned in close to her. Like he was trying to kiss her. Suddenly there was another bang. 

The new several seconds went in such a hurry, Jackie didn't know how to react. The right side of her husband's head exploded. Right before her very eyes. Blood and brains flew in the air and a large amount came and splattered Jackie on the face. 

She double blinked before screaming. "Oh my God!" Jackie screamed. She looked around to make sure it wasn't a dream. Then on the trunk of the car, she saw a small part of his skull. 

Jackie pushed her bleeding husband down and scrambled onto the trunk of the limosuine. As she reached out with her bloody gloves to grab the piece of skull, a blurry dark figure came sprinting towards her. 

"Mr Hill!" Jackie screamed. Clint Hill climbed onto the back of the car before he grabbed her arm. 

"Mrs Kennedy! Get back in the seat and get your head down!". Jackie slid back into her seat and her husband fell into her lap. 

As the car sped off towards a hospital, Jackie pressed her face near her husband's face. "Jack? Jack? Can you hear me?" Jackie desperately whispered to her bleeding husband. "I love you Jack". Jackie quietly sobbed before placing a strong kiss on her husband's lips. "Oh God I love you" Jackie sobbed and she placed her gloves over the wound. 

Her suit was caked as the President bled faster and faster. Suddenly the wind that was blowing through her hair stopped. 

"Mrs Kennedy!" An agent yelled at her. She looked out from the dark space of her shadow she had been looking in and she found herself looking out into the warm sun. She noticed a sign that said: Parkland Memorial Hospital.