Chapter 13 - Spill

CHAPTER 13

SPILL

"Ms. Caylee! Please!!!"

"Just a moment, Ma'am!"

"Ms. Grimshaw!!!"

People shouted my name the moment I stepped out of my limousine. I took a deep breath before I turned around and looked at them. A bunch of reporters and of course, my fans are all waiting for me.

"Hi," bati ko sa kanila, faking a smile. As much as I wanted to just go inside and be with my friends, I knew that ignoring the media would be bad publicity for me. And it's not like I don't want to talk to them, it's just that I'm kinda tired today.

I didn't get enough sleep last night since Ava called me and forced me to listen to her till 2 am. Apparently, she's into someone right now and she couldn't stop babbling about the guy.

"Ms. Grimshaw, you look so beautiful! Can you tell us who you're wearing today?"

I almost rolled my eyes. Good thing I got distracted by my fans at the side, screaming at the top of their lungs.

Ano ba yan, 'di ba pwedeng do your research instead asking me?

"Well, this white jumpsuit was made by Oscar Dela Renta, and I matched it with a Harry Winston necklace and Cartier white gold ring."

I heard gasps and 'wows' all over the crowd. Can't blame them, I mean who would have thought I'll wear clothes and jewelry from the world's top brand names for an event like this. Hindi naman ito formal party.

Senyor Lillian organized a Private Vineyard Tour & Tastings for the Elites. I'm quite excited because they will teach us how to make our own champagne. I've never done that before...

"And your heeled pumps?" tanong ng isa.

"From my fave Alexander Mcqueen!" proud na sagot ko. Ilang milyon ang ginastos ko but I don't care. As long as I'll look perfect today, that's what matters.

Ang dami pa nilang tanong but good thing, one of Senyor's assistants pulled me out of the scene.

"Thank you." I smiled, exhaling loudly as we enter the gate.

"No problem, Ma'am. Anyway, they're all inside na po," She informed me. Ngumiti na lang ako at sinundan na siya.

Naomi: "What a queen!!! Grabe nag-ready talaga!"

Ava: "You look fab, girl!"

Iris: "Nice outfit! I love it!"

Tiffany: "I'll give you a 10 out of 10 rating cause you're a bomb today!"

Natawa ako ng salubungin ako ng mga girl-friends ko ng papuri.

"Thanks." Pag-smile ko. "Where are the boys?" tanong ko ng mapansing wala sila dito.

"Outside, come on." Tiffany grabbed my arm and pulled me.

Pagpunta namin sa likuran ng mansion ay halos mapanganga kaming lahat sa ganda ng view. You can see the whole vineyard here. "Wow."

"Ganda." Napatingin ako sa gilid ko at nagulat ng makita si Zin. He's wearing a simple white folded sleeve na medyo manipis ang tela. Then he matched it with a white hat and an expensive-looking watch.