Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So happy that the first book for the Elite Series is now completed! This is the fastest book that I have ever written. 7 months lang ang tinagal before I had to end this one. Usually it takes me a year or two (sometimes more).

Honestly, I never planned to start another series. But I was glad that I pushed myself to write 'World of the Elites' kasi sobrang nagenjoy ako isulat 'tong librong ito.

I was scared and a lil bit nervous at first because in order to write a NEW ADULT book, I have to break out of my comfort zone. Sanay ako sa magkwento lang nang panay pakilig lang but I wanted to challenge myself to write a whole story with again, another different category.

Thankfully, nagawa ko. Natapos ko. At binasa niyo.

You don't know how much it means to me that you read the whole book from the start to the end. Maraming salamat kasi binigay mo yung oras mo para dito. Isang mahigpit na yakap sa'yo!!!

Huge thanks to the whole Nerdylovers family and Nerdyirel Babies. Hindi ko na kayo iisa-isahin kasi alam niyo na kung sino sino kayong mga pinasasalamatan ko! Thank you for always being at my side on this journey! Natutuwa ako sa mga chats niyo sa gc natin, mga memes na ginagawa niyo sa group and just about everything! I love you all! Mwahhh!

-----

Q/A

Kagaya po ba to ng my only mistake ay season 2? / Wala na po bang part 2 neto?

Initially, I did not plan for another book but I've decided to write a continuation of their love story, following the ALTERNATE ENDING.

It is the first book of the ELITE BOYS series which is posted already on my profile.

Title: The Elite's World (Elite Boys 1)

May book 2 po ba to?

For the Elite Girls Series, the next book will be:

Torn In Two

It is already posted. You can check my profile here for the link :)

Sinong main lead sa Elite Girls 2?

Our girl, Iris ❤

Lahat po ba ng circle of friends ni Caylee at Zin may kwento?

Every name mentioned at book 1 might get their own story. Kung kaya ko HAHAHAHA

As for now, I have 4 upcoming books after WOTE that I have in mind. :)

Elite Series din po ba si Nigel?

Yes but I haven't exactly thought of a plot for his story. Mukhang matagal pa si Kuya Nigel niyo hahaha

Sino mami yung kahalikan ni Naomi sa Agua Valencia?

You need to wait for Naomi's book to know who but to give you a hint, her future love was already introduced at book 1. Back read kayo baka lang magets niyo sino HAHAHHAHA

-------

It's okay to give multiple chances to the person you love. I know it's not easy to just give up the relationship. Of course, for you there's always hope that your partner will change and who knows, maybe someday he/she will. Pero kung hindi na talaga nagbabago, magisip ka na ng mabuti. Do you deserve that kind of treatment? Do you really have to keep on holding on?

Think about it.

Take risks.

And always love yourself.

Signing out from this story,

Your forever dyosa na mananakit hangga't kaya (chos not chos),

Xoxo, Nerdyirel. ❤

P.S. Ganda ko. Bye.

-----

You can follow me on all my social media accounts.

Instagram, Twitter, Wattpad, Youtube, Facebook: Nerdyirel

Thanks!