Chapter 7 - The shock

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's been two weeks since the night. Aahana's routine has become what she mentioned. In the morning she practices sword fighting and archery with Nakul and Arjun. Then she accompanies mata devaki, mata kunti, her bhabhis and Subhadra to the temple. When she comes back she spends time with her father and her brothers. Surprisingly, her and dau's relationship is very strong. He is very possessive about her. He is just like an elder brother to her while Krishna is like a friend and a younger brother or rather brother of same age to her, not really younger but sometimes he's too mischievous to be elder. He teases her and what not.

Subhadra is just like the sister she never had. They talk about everything. Subhadra also told her about the crush she has on Arjun and Aahana leaves no chance to tease her about the same. Her bhabhis are no less than mothers and friends.
Then during afternoon, she and bheem raid the kitchen and bheem teaches her cooking. After this, Sahadev starts cribing and so she goes to him and she learns all the vedas and the art of medicine from him.

In the evening, except the elders, everyone sits in the lawn and they talk, joke around and tease each other. Her relationship with each and every member of the family has grown so much. Even the people of Dwaraka have welcomed  their rajkumari with open arms and why not, she is just so generous afterall.
On strict orders of Krishna and Balram, no one asks her about her past and her family. This secret is buried in hearts of Aahana, Rukmini, Subhadra, Krishna and Balram.

But her favorite part of the day is when she is under the night sky with certain someone. They both never miss a chance to spend those few moments of peace with each other. They share everything with each other. They smile together, laugh together.
Aahana has somehow managed to bring out the real Yudhishthir, the carefree one, the one who smiles and laughs. But that Yudhishthir is only for Aahana, for those few moments.
They both, however, are unaware of their feelings for each other.

Meanwhile, Devaki and Kunti were in their room, discussing about some gifts for people of Dwaraka , as they do every month.

"Kunti, I can't tell you how happy I am on Aahana's arrival. It feels as if my family is complete now. Everyone is so happy and content with her." Devaki smiled at Kunti.

Kunti also smiled," I know right, jiji. That girl surely has some charm in her. She is naughty yet so intelligent. It's like she is female version of Krishna. You know what even my sons love her. They all have developed a beautiful bond with her."

"Of course, she is so special afterall." Devaki dreamily smiled thinking about her daughter.

"But jiji, certain someone has developed a different relationship with her." Kunti smiled again.

Devaki's eyes widened, "Did you also notice both of them? I thought only I did."

"Of course not jiji, I am seeing them since the last two weeks. They never miss to have a walk together at night. Also, I've never seen my eldest son laughing or smiling. With her, he is so carefree."