Chapter 27 - Cryptic Stranger

After three days

After three days

Aahana's POV

Everything happened as expected. When everyone got to know about Jyesht being maa's son, everyone refused to accept him. They also insulted maa. Duryodhan, Dushasan and Mamashree were so numb that they couldn't speak a word. They tried to manipulate maharaj in banishing us from the kingdom and also to remove yuvraj from his position but pitamah and mahamantri convinced him that jyesht will just be brother of panduptra and will not hold any royal position until yuvraj becomes the king and he decides to give him a royal designation.
All in all a lot of drama happened but all of us are now back to normal. I sighed as I laid on the couch with my eyes closed. I was waiting for yuvraj as it was already night.

As I closed my eyes, I again saw a blurred image. This time, the image was not clear but was scary.

Pool of blood, tears, aggressive dance, screaming, crying everything was too much as I again got up in a jolt

Pool of blood, tears, aggressive dance, screaming, crying everything was too much as I again got up in a jolt. Sweat covering my whole body. I got up with wobbling legs to fetch a glass of water for myself. It was like my dreams wanted to tell me something that my soul already knew. My soul was trying to communicate with my brain but my brain was admant not to recognize who I am.

I was breathing heavily by now. First, someone following me daily and now these damn dreams. What is happening with me? I need to write to bhaiya before I go insane.

"Aahana." My hold on the glass loosened as it fell on the ground making a sound as I turned around horrified only to see my husband standing there. I breath a sigh of relief.

"You scared me!" I told him breathing heavily.

"What is there to be scared about, love? Are you okay? You seem stressed." He asked concerned as he came towards me. I sighed and hugged him tightly. I felt his arms around me making me close my eyes.

"I don't know. I'm having these weird dreams these days of blood, tears, someone screaming as if calling me. I don't know what's happening." I told him honestly.
He pulled me closer if possible.

"Is something troubling you Aahana?"

"That's the point, there is nothing that should worry me or stress me. But these dreams...."  I huffed.