Chapter 76 - Sagarika

Thanks mythooolover ma soul for this lovely banner

Author's POV

"You know, since the day I saw you, I cannot get you out of my head. You are just so beautiful and charming. I just wanted to have you here with me, beside me, on my bed, in my life. I just wanted that. That's all." He said.

"But no, you never looked at me. Never even glanced at me. This is not done princess. I would've made you the queen. You would've been the queen of my heart but no. You had to go after that useless and stupid Yudhishthir. That good for nothing man who has taken away my friend's kingdom and that too just because of his brothers. Otherwise he is just a useless piece of blood and flesh. And what did you do my love? You are going to give birth to his child? That's not right my love. I will not let this happen."

He sighed as he took a deap breath, taking in her scent from the dupatta that he stole from her cupboard.

"I won't let you go away so easily. I'll do everything to get you back. You will be here, in my arms. I won't let you get wasted for that good for nothing man. And don't worry about the baby. That little piece of dirt in your womb won't see the world. And then we can live happily ever after." He said caressing Aahana's painting.

Ashwatthama caressed her cheeks and pecked the painting, imagining it to be Aahana

Ashwatthama caressed her cheeks and pecked the painting, imagining it to be Aahana. He looked like a complete psychopath in that moment.

"I'm coming my love, I know you are not happy with that Samrat. Don't worry, I'm coming to save you."

***

Aahana and Yudhishthir followed an injured Mauravi who lead them towards her house. A few guards followed the Samrat and the Samragyi to protect them from any unknown and sudden danger.

The sight in front of them, had their eyes come out of the sockets. A group of people stood with wooden sticks, stones and lamps in their hands. A lady laid gravely injured on the ground.  The lady couldn't move, she laid there like a dead body.