Chapter 65 - Homecoming

Author's POV

Author's POV

Everyone stood on the palace gates, waiting for the princes to arrive.

Nakul and Sahadev were the first ones to arrive.

"Jyesht Bhrata, our quest was a success because of your and bhabhishree's blessings." Sahadev said.

"No Sahadev, it was successful because of your hard work. We are extremely proud of you." Yudhishthir said patting his back.

"Bhabhi, you know at one kingdom, Sahadev couldn't do anything. But I, with my sword was able to win over the whole army." Nakul boasted.

"Really Nakul? That's so nice. But you've tanned a lot dear." Aahana said and Nakul's expressions turned into horrified ones.

"Really? Oh dear, I need to get back to normal asap. Bhabhi, help!" Nakul said covering his face while everyone else laughed.

"Congratulations on your win Arya." Draupadi greeted.

"Thank you Panchali. I hope you and the baby are in good health." Sahadev said.

"Now she doesn't have to worry. The two extremely amazing physicians are here after all." Nakul joked.

"Nakul and boasting are a whole different love story." Aahana taunted.

"Bhabhi, wait for bhrata Bheem. His stories will go on for a lifetime." Nakul said and everyone laughed.

"Aryaputron, this is Rajkumari Devika, the princess of Sivi." Draupadi introduced Devika to the twins and they greeted each other.

"Oh look, bhrata Bheem is here." Nakul exclaimed.

Bheem came and took the couple's blessings.

"Bheem, I'm proud of you. I heard that in front of you, the whole army surrendered." Yudhishthir said.

"Yes jyesht. Everyone was so scared of me that no one dared to raise a weapon in front of me." Bheem said swinging his mace that had Aahana step back.

"Jeez, careful. Do you want to kill me or something?" Aahana said horrified.

"Bheem, careful." Yudhishthir said.

"Oops, sorry." Bheem said sheepishly. He then greeted Panchali and Devika. Soon Karna also arrived. The couple took his blessings.

"What are you both doing? It's not appropriate for the king and the queen to bow down in front of someone." Karna said.

"Jyesht, we are one because of you and also you are elder to us. There is no shame in taking your blessings." Yudhishthir said as the brothers hugged.

Karna moved towards Draupadi and they both greeted each other.

"Bheem, Arjun didn't accompany you?" Yudhishthir asked.

"Jyesht, he has gone with Vasudev. Don't worry. They will come soon." Bheem informed.