FOUR

Your POV

After I put all the boxes inside my new apartment, I decided to play some loud kpop songs that I really liked.

I chose 'Humph!' by Pentagon and started unpacking my stuffs one by one. This song is really great and also upbeat that gives me energy.

The apartment is not that big, but it is also not that small. Maybe about three to five person can live here but it's just perfect for me because of my things.

After some time, 'Boy' of The Boyz started to play and I started to sing while putting my books on the shelf. I didn't even realise that my phone vibrated meaning someone messaged me.

Putting the last book, I let out a deep sighed and let my body collapsed on the couch before streching my arm to get my phone.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Hey, wazzup

multiluv:
That's verivery informal of you.
But wazzup is the sky

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
tHe sKY

I thought we're friends?

I'm inside.

And your a verivery fan, huh?

multiluv:
Yes I'm a verrer, i'm a multi-fan!

Then its the ceiling.

And yes we're friends. I'm just messing with you

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Lmaooo What's your name? Atleast what can I call you?

multiluv:
Call me y/n. And you?

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Call me Sun

multiluv:
Oh you mean ☀️ lmao. Gotta go! I'm sleepy

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Sleepy? But its just five in the afternoon

multiluv:
And i'm tired cuz i'm busy unpacking my things these past three hours.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Oh~kay goodnight ig?

I put my phone on my chest and I closed my eyes.

I'll just take a small nap

Suddenly my phone dinged, grumbling I checked to see that Sun liked my photo about The Boyz winning on rtk.

My stomach made a growling sound. I dialed a number to order some pizza for dinner cuz I don't think I can cook now. I didn't go to the grocery yet and I'm kinda tired and lazy to cook.

After some time, the delivery guy arrived and I thanked him before walking back at the couch eating dinner. I started to prepair for bed before calling my parents telling them that i'm doing great in my new place.

But when I'm about to put my phone down, a notification suddenly pop out and its from V app. Oneus is live! It wouldn't hurt watching one live right?

I clicked it and watch them having fun together with Onewe. I smiled to myself.

It's been many months now?

"I miss you, oppa"