THIRTY-EIGHT

Your POV

After eating, we all played at my living room. They made me comfortable around them and I'm so happy that I'll never get bored at my apartment. Its just like being with weus

We are at my apartment because they wanted to see it. My phone suddenly ring and I went to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked the person on the other side. I didn't even bother to look who's calling.

"Y/n!" The other person yelled and I sighed.

"What do you want, jo?"

"We have a world tour and we're gonna be gone for like...one month!" He yelled and I can hear him squealing

"World tour for only a month? What kind of tour is that?" I asked not believing him.

"Er wait..." I heard shuffling on the other line and after a minute, he spoke.

"Its just around Seoul. Hehe" I laugh at his silliness and I heard yelling from my living room.

"Are those boys?!" Youngjo screamed and I need to keep my phone away from my ears.

"Yeah. Remember that i'm a trainee? The Boyz' members are all here" I heard him snickered followed by a laugher at the background.

"Okay! Bye sis! Love you~"

"Argh stop it~" I whined but still smiled

"Just say it! Pwease~"

"Stop I can imagine you pouting. Arghh fine~" I chuckled.

"Bye! Love you too!" I heard him laugh and I ended the call. Its been a long time since he said I love you but I still love the clingy Youngjo.

When I turned around, I saw Sunwoo by the door looking sad.

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend" He walked back at the living room.

"Sunwoo wait!" I followed him and looked for him at the living room.

Is he jealous? I even confessed to him that I like him

"Sangyeon sunbae, where's Sunwoo?" I asked and they all pointed at the door.

"Is everything alright?" Chanhee asked and stood up.

"Er...not really" I ran outside and I saw him walk back inside their apartment. He closed the door and I ran in front of it.

"Password..." I walk back at my apartment and look for Jacob.

"Jacob sunbae" I walk towards him and he looked up from his phone. I whispered to him because I don't want other members to pay any attention.

"What's your apartment's password?" I asked and he looked at me confused before he smirked.

"Its ****" I smiled before thanking him.

I typed the password and slowly opened the door revealing Sunwoo crying on the couch while hugging a pillow.

Is he for real?

"Sunwoo"