FIVE

Your POV

multiluv

Chanhee in his pink hair! Cute af😍

After posting that, I got up and prepared to find a nice job this summer

After posting that, I got up and prepared to find a nice job this summer. Couldn't let it go to waste right? Besides, I want to buy things using my own money.

I walk towards the shower and took a nice 15-minute bath before stepping out and choosing a casual outfit. I braid my hair and smiled to myself on the mirror. I dashed out of my apartment, not forgetting to grab my phone and lock the door.

On my way to the evelator, someone bumped at me from behind causing me to stumbled a bit. All I can see is his back.

"Sorry noona!" He yelled while running towards the elevator and I managed to catch up before it closes.

"Yah! I'm not that old!" I faced him after the elevator door closed. I can't see his faced because it's covered with black mask and shades. But he seems familiar.

"Sorry" He said while looking down, checking his phone.

I shrugged it off and also looked at my phone  to post another random photo of some group cuz why not?

multiluv

I can't believe this cute and innocent face have abs

Someone messaged me so checked  who it is. But before I open the message a notification pop out.

Onewe is live

"NoOo~ Why now?" I whined to myself not realizing that I said it out loud. I saw the guy on the corner of my eye standing beside me peeked at my phone so I took a step to my right to keep a distance. I gave him a weirded out look before shielding my phone to him.

Youngjo:
Hey sis! Need a job this summer?

You:
Yes! How'd you know?

Youngjo:
You're my sister. And they need a new photographer and I know you'll loved it soooo?

You:
That would be great! When do I start? Now?

Before he can reply, the elevator made a ting sound and we both got out in the ground floor. I saw someone waving at me inside a van with his black mask and brown hair covering his eyes.

I ran towards him and smiled, he hugged from me the window and let me inside the van.

"Why are you all here?" I asked seeing all of the members are here.

"We're going to shoot another concept photo and-" Youngjo got cut rudely by Dongju

"YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER!" He smiled brightly which I returned.

"Really? Like, now? That fast?!" I look up to see their manager smiling at me.

"Yes. We've seen your works and they are quite impressive. Also, since you're Youngjo's sister, we trust you" He smiled, looks back on the road and started to drive away.

"But it's only temporary. Our photographer went to a two weeks vacation. Don't worry we'll still pay you the right amount" I thanked him and checked my phone for any notification. Ofcourse I have but just decided to scroll on tiktok.