EIGHT

Sunwoo's POV

She got me in the first half. I thought she liked me but oh well. That'll be just a trouble.

While eating dinner yesterday, Sangyeon hyung told us to pack our things. We're going camping to who knows where.

"Let's go" I grabbed my bag and went outside. We took the elevator and organized ourselves and bags at the van.

Your POV

I woke up because of the loud noise from the kitchen and someone is poking me on the cheeks.

What?

"Wakey wakey!" I slowly opened my eyes ready to kill who woke me up this early.

My precious sleep...

"Dongju, what are you doing in my room?!" I immediately sat on my bed causing me to fall back due to the sudden movement, my head hurting when it hit the head board.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!" I said, eyes still closed

"Get up! Hyung is waiting!" I groaned but still got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw all of the Oneus members being in complete chaos.

Youngjo oppa, being the eldest is cooking food while trying to stop Hwanwoong and Dongju from running around chasing each other.

Keonhee's laughing at the younger ones while sitting on the table. Seoho is preparing the table with Gunhak.

"Hey guys" I said while sitting on the table with Keonhee

"Don't sit on the table" Seoho pulled both of us down.

"Why are you all here? 7 in the morning? Without my permission? And how did you get in?" I bombarded them with questions.

"We're going camping. You're coming with us. And I'm your brother so mom gave me keys" He showed me a dog keychain with the copy of my house keys.

"Onewe?" I asked after sitting on a chair.

"They are already at the camp site" Youngjo put the food on the table and we start eating.

_

We arrived at the camp site and I can tell that its a private place. But far from here, there's some people building their own tent. I ran to the place where I saw Onewe building five tents. They smiled at me and I walk closer to help them.

"Y/n, this is your own tent" I smiled and thanked Yonghoon before going inside, playing my bag on the corner and checking my phone.

multiluv

💙

"Y/n! No phones allowed!" I turned my phone off and went outside to see them all sat in a circle

"What?" I sat between Kanghyun and Giwook

"Kanghyun hyung! Can we change spots?"

"Okay" They all have a knowing look at Dongju but he just seat happily next to me and smiled.

Even before we knew it, we already started to tell stories and ramdom stuffs. Laughing from time to time and catching up with each other's stuff. Until its time for them to cook lunch.

The older ones stood up followed by the others. Dongju suddenly pulled me and yelled

"We'll be back!" He intertwined his hands with me and pulled me in the forest