THIRTY-ONE

Your POV

I woke up because of the sound of my door being murdered.

"Y/n! Wake up~"

What are they doing here?!

I lazily stood up and opened my bedroom door.

"Y/n~" Dongju hugged me right after I opened it.

"What are you guys doing here?" I pushed him him slightly.

"Are you still sleepy?" He asked patting my head. I just hummed and stood straight.

"But its eleven in the morning~" He whined and he pulled me at the kitchen. I layed my head on the table.

"I can't sleep last night" I mumbled after Dongju put a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Why?"

"I don't know" I was thinking of Sunwoo.

After eating, I went to the washroom to freshen up and wore comfortable clothes.

"Where are the others?" I asked Dongju who's already watching tv and laying on the couch.

"They have to shoot some kind of program where they'll baby sit a child actor. I think its Goblin's music club." He said not looking at me. I walk closer to him at look down to met his eyes.

"Yah! Get up, I wanna sit" I pulled his arm but he's still laying and smiled.

"No"

"Dongju~" I whined.

"Make me" he cheekily said.

"I wanna sit!" He ignored me and continued to watch even tho I'm literally blocking the tv.

"You're not getting up?" I asked and this time, i'm the one who smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" He asked.

"Because i'm not frowning?" I sat at his tummy and he groaned.

"Get up, y/n!"

"Now you knew what Gunhak feels when you sat down on his tummy when he's about to sleep" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Why do you keep calling us our real names?" He asked looking at me.

"Because I don't want to call you guys by your stage name" I smiled sweetly but annoyingly.

"Get up!" He said and grabbed my arm.

"Only if you promise me that you'll let me sit on the couch!" I said and glared at him.

"Fine~" He pulled me closer to him after he sat up. He put his arms around my shoulders and whispered.

"I like you, y/n" Shivers ran down my spine. He tightened his hug on me.

"Let's just stay like this. I'm not sure if this is the last time I can hug you like this because I may ruin our friendship" He whispered and I'm still processing what he said.

"Wha...what?" I stuttered and tried to get up.

Someone knocked on the door and he then let go of me. I stood up and looked at the door before walking towards it.

"Hello y/n!"