THIRTEEN

Your POV

I ran back and saw Kanghyun looking around the camp. Walking towards him with my body filled with nervousness, I hand him his guitar.

"I'm sorry for taking it without your permission" I looked down while fidgeting with my fingers. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up.

"It's okay if it's us. I thought someone stole it. Just please ask me next time or I'll smack you with it" he smiled before walking back at their tent.

"Yah! Thank you" I yelled but he just laughed

"Y/n! Pack your things. We'll just eat breakfast on the way! We have an emergency meeting" Youngjo yelled and walk towards me before resting his hand on my head, giving it small soft pats.

"I'm so sorry sis"

"It's fine. It's fun being with you guys" I tapped and removed his hands on my head before smiling brightly. I went back inside my tent and of course posted something before packing.

multiluv

I surrender my heart ❤🔫

After packing I helped them clean the camp and went inside the van

I plopped on my bed and scrolled at some updates and comebacks that I missed. I also watched some cute and funny moments but most of them is Sunwoo's. I think I already have a bias.

"Hello?" An unknown number called me and I pick it up without hesitation.

"Y/n-ssi? This is Mr. Kang" The other person said and I widen my eyes

"Mr. Kang" I sat up.

"I asked Ravn for your number, sorry. Anyway, y/n, I called you to tell that our photographer is back. I'm so sorry , y/n-ssi"

"Oh no need to sorry Mr. Kang. Thank you."

"You'll need to go to the company tomorrow and get your money or you can just go any other day in this week"

"Thanks Mr. Kang"

He hung up and I sighed. Now I don't have a job.

I need to find a job. I don't want to just stared at the ceiling doing nothing, I don't want to asked my brother and parents for money.

Maybe taking a walk is a good idea.

I grabbed my phone and went outside. I was looking at The Boyz update at my phone when someone bumped me on the way. My phone fell.

Why does this always happen to me here?!

"I'm so sorry" the one who bumped me grabbed my phone and I just watched. Nu uh! I'm not doing that cliche scene where two person both reach for that item and they accidentally brush their hands on each other.

"Here is your phone" I looked at his face and widen my eyes. If you stan them long enough, you can actually tell that it's them even though they are wearing a mask.

"Sunwoo-ssi?"

_______________

I didn't know who is oneus manager so I made it up

Have a nice day ❅