NINE

Third Person POV

"Where are we going?"

"I found this place and it's beautiful but dangerous" Dongju said to Y/n.

"Dangerous?! And you're bringing me there?! Are you planning to kill me?!" Y/n yelled but he just laugh. He just loves it when they spend time together.

"No! Just follow me" They arrived at a place near a cliff. Here, you can see the full view of the city. The wind is refreshing and cool. It makes them calm.

"It is beautiful! And...don't push off the cliff " She clinged onto Dongjus arm as they sat near the cliff still on the shade of some tree.

Dongju laid his head on y/n shoulder while watching the city lights twinkle along with the stars.

On the other hand, the maknaes of The Boyz decided to ditch their hyungs and walk around the forest until they saw the cliff, but when they saw someone, they stopped and look at each other.

"Someone's already there, and they look like a couple having their moment" Eric said but before they can get out, the girl turned her head and saw all of them. The two, Haknyeon and Eric widened their eyes.

Sunwoo have an eye contact with the girl and immediately brought back to reality when Haknyeon pulled him and ran back to the camp afraid that if the girl is a crazy fan.

"Hyung! I though we are the only ones in this camp site?!" Hyunjoon yelled while catching his breath

"Where did you guys go?! There are another group of people on this camp and they are the first ones to rent this but they let us be here as well" Sangyeon said before helping Jacob prepare their food.

"Dongju, I thought you guys rented the place" Y/n asked Dongju who's still in her shoulders almost falling asleep.

"Yeah. But the hyungs let this another group of people because the camp is so big just for us" He said before getting up, stretching.

They went back to the camp and answered all the questions that the olders asked. Dongju helped them grill some barbeque and y/n helped Harin and Keonhee lay the blanket on the green grass and set the plates and utensils for them to eat.

After a while of bickering and chaos, they can finally eat without a problem. While eating, they heard some yelling and high pitched screams that sounded like dolphins?!

Seoho stood up and saw some people running around having fun.

"So what is it?" Keonhee asked his hyung

"People having fun" we all shrugged it off and again started eating