TWELVE

Third Person POV

Y/n woke up at 5 in the morning and decided to go at the spot Dongju showed her. She slowly grabbed Kanghyun's guitar outside their tent and put her hood over her head.

When she arrived, she sat at the edge, not caring if someone pushed her and die. It's not that high but enough to get someone injured.

She started to play a song, its still dark but the sun starts to rise in front of her eyes.

I mareul kkok hanbeoneun haebogo sipeo
Ma belly johahae neol
Very urin son seuchimyeo susjal seji

She stopped and breathed, taking her time to look at the beauty of the sunrise.

Oh nan maeil sajul su isseo cake
Eotteokhae neorang na
Cheri gateun saiga doeri

Sunwoo woke up before the others and decided to walk around the camp but accidentally end up near the cliff. He was about to walk away but stopped when he heard someone singing.

He went near and saw someone playing a guitar and singing. He can't tell who is it because of the hoodie but he's sure that it's a girl, judging the voice.

Oh ma babe urin waeiri
Jal eoullilkka yeongwonhal sudo maybe
Oh ma lady urin naeiri eopsdeusi
Saranghal sudo maybe
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na

His eyes went wide when he realise that the song is his own song, Berry. He went closer and hide at a tree and looked at the girl.

Y/n can feel someone is watching her but she ignored it. Maybe it's just my imagination playing with me.

But she soon stopped when she heard a crack sound coming from her back, she looked around but no one is there. Remembering all the stupidly scary stories last night and stood up.

She walked back at the camp but before she can step any further, she felt a presence nearby and looked around.

"Is someone there?" She questioned. She saw a shadow at the back of the tree and slowly walk over there. The sun rising giving her light to see in the forest.

When she's about to look around the tree, she heard someone yell from their camp.

"My guitar is missing!" She looked back at their camp and run, not caring if someone really is behind the tree because it's Kanghyun's guitar we're talking about. Plus, she took it without permission.

Sunwoo sighed when he saw her walk away. He went back at their camp while smilling to him self. He got a better view of the girl's face when she stood up

Y/n is a good singer, that's for sure.