TWENTY-FIVE

Sunwoo's POV

She had a crush. I admit, I've been feeling a little upset since then.

"Sunwoo, you okay?" Jacob hyung asked me

"Let's go. The others already left and I wanna come with you" He added when I didn't answer

"Wait- hyung" I dragged him towards the main entrance

"Where are we going?"

"Remember y/n?" I asked when he stopped walking. I faced him.

"Yeah. Your partner and the one you've been-" I covered his mouth and pulled him at the door of the entrance.

"Shhh someone might hear you" we continued walking when I spotted a very familiar figure outside. A smile made it's way on my face.

"Sunwoo, stop smiling. She'll think your crazy" Jacob hyung nudged me and I immediately dropped my smile.

I shook my head and glared at Jacob hyung before jogging towards her direction.

"Y/n!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

When I was lying on my bed, y/n posted something. I checked it and it's Jacob hyung and Kevin hyung with a caption 'Stop wrecking my bias list' which means, they are not her biases and just bias wreckers!

"Who? But atleast two members are out of the list" I mumbled and to my luck, or maybe not, Younghoon hyung heard and looked up from his laptop.

"You know, you should try asking her tomorrow at your practice" I raised a brow and sarcastically laughed.

"Imma ask her who's my bias in our own group?! That's just absurd." I laugh as he just shake his head at my response.

Your POV

Stop wrecking my bias list you two 😭

multiluv:
Hey Sun! I'm back!!!

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Hi back! I'm Sun!

multiluv:
That's like a 1000000~ year old joke

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Eh

Anyways~

who's your secret crush. Do I know him???

multiluv:
Ofcourse you do! Even tho I didn't know who are your friends- if you do have, but i'm sure you know him!

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Yah! I HAVE friendS

With S!

But really?! Can you atleast give me a clue? Wait- is he your bias in The Boyz?!

multiluv:
No

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
...

...

...

Pls

Pls

Pls

Hey

Hey

Hey

Spam

Spam

Spam

Argh!!

Yes

He's my bias

Sunwoo's POV

Lucky bias. Who could it be? I really wish I am her crush and bias- wait what?

Your POV

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Who is it?

multiluv:
I told you, its a sEcReT!

multiluv:
Wait- someone messaged me.

I opened my messages and saw my trainer's name on it.

Sunwoo:
Hello y/n. We'll be practicing tomorrow.

You:
Oh yeah they said it when you guys left. What time is it, sunbae?

Sunwoo:
Maybe, 9 in the morning?

You:
Oh okay

Sunwoo:
The only problem is....w-where?

You:
Who the heck stutters in chat?!

Sunwoo:
Idk? Maybe ME

You:
But we can practice at my place if that's okay? I mean we're neighbors.

Sunwoo:
Great idea! See you tomorrow!

You:
Yeah sure, see ya!

Why am I so comfortable when we talk? Its like im talking to a friend.

What if...

I'm being crazy and rude? Not being formal to my mentor?!

I shook the the crazy thoughts and sighed.

multiluv:
Sun~ when can we meet??? I wanted to see you!

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
We've actually met before.

multiluv:
Wait- you already saw my face!? That's unfair! SO UNFAIR

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
You too saw me already! And who's your bias btw??? Please tell me~

multiluv:
SeCrEt. I'll tell you when we meet.