TWENTY-NINE

Your POV

"I'm sorry" I was about to shut the door when he put his foot on it to stop it from closing. He already changed into some more comfortable cloths.

"Please y/n. I didn't mean to lie" He said and I opened the door. He stood at the entrance not moving at all.

"Why did you make a fake account?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I wanted to know what fans are up to" He said and looked down.

"Is that all? You know your company doesn't allow you guys to make another account right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I just wanted to use Vlive as a fan. I wanted to be treated as a normal person." I sighed and put down my arms.

"One day, you posted something on vlive and that time, I was looking at our fans wall and saw your post"

"After our little talk, I made a twitter account and started following you. I didn't know that we'll be close like that"

"When you finally told me that you're gonna audition at Cre. Ker, I looked for your form and when our manager told us that we'll have a partner from new trainees, I requested at them for me to be your mentor." He explain and I pulled him inside because I saw the elevator door openening.

"Why?" I asked, closing the door behind.

"Because I wanted to be close to you" He looked straight in my eyes so I look somewhere else.

"No I mean, why me? Out of all V users?" I asked there is a short paused and all I can hear is the sound coming from the tv.

"Because, well my guts are telling me something" I looked at him, this time confused.

"What do you mean?"

"The way you used V app is...unique. You're different from other users that's why I got curious and decided to follow you even when you're rude to me at first"

"Sorry 'bout that" I walk backwards and looked down.

"When I saw you for the first time, I can't believe that it's actually you dancing and singing on the day of the audition." I felt something on my hands. He's holding my hands and I looked at him in the eyes.

Oh god why is he so perfect?

Because when you like someone, they are the most perfect in this world that you can see

My inner voice told me and my thoughts got cut of when he spoke.

"And that's when I realise that...

I like you"